N

noname223

Angelic
Aug 18, 2020
I am a pretty bad liar I already elaborated on that. I kind of envy people who are skilled at manipulating. Though I try to avoid that other people manipulate me. Not sure how good I am at protecting myself.

There was this appointment with his bank employee who wanted to scam me and my mother. I already told this story twice. I am kind of proud I have seen through her manipulation. Honestly if I had agreed to that deal my financials would be ruined now. I have at least enough knowledge about financials investments to recognize that her plan was a total scam. I mean investing in this product would have been extremely detrimental. My mom cried in this appointment about my health and this employee was not one second hesitant to scam us. Honestly I despised her. And I kind of showed her that I have seen through her manipulation. Always when she talked about critical elements the pace of her speech was extremely accelerated. I kind of know which products have the best rate of return and instead she suggested to buy the product where the bank gets the biggest share. Even more if one had signed this contract the decision would have been kind of irreversible. Because when one wanted to change the opinion one had to pay a huge amount of money. Despicable. I despise people like that. Maybe I should have changed my bank after this incident though I doubt other banks are more ethical concerning such products.

So bank clerks are high on the list. Maybe bankers. Though I think effective altruism is interesting. There are people (only a small amount of people) who choose a job with huge income to give the money back to poor people. I know only a small amount though one should not be too stereotypical about such jobs

Probably politicians. It is a fact as a politician one has to be a good liar. Another reason why this job does not fit to me.

I think some people might say journalists. Personally I am not that pessimistic towards them.

Marketing expert. Your goal is to manipulating people into buying shit they dont really need.

Recruiters. As I said I am not good in lying and had many job interviews. Every of them has to pretend yeah we don't discriminate disabled people but in my experience this is a huge disgusting lie.

PR mangaers. If one watches the appearances of PR managers of politcians one sometimes really has to cringe. They have to sell such a bullshit when their bosses have fucked it up. It is so ridiculous which shit they have to invent in order to search for an excuse.

• Love
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer and katagiri83
Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Do what's best for you 🕯️ Sometimes I'm stressed
Jul 1, 2020
scammers, its their entire job to lie. at least the others ones you dont really have to, its just what they do and what its become. id love to see a scammer try to be honest, "excuse me ma'am, but i just wanted to let you know that im going to be stealing $1000+ from you"

• Love
Reactions: littlelungs and not-2-b-the-answer
S

Someone123

Illuminated
Oct 19, 2021
Used car salespeople and car repir people are often scammers, though there are good ones out there that are not. New car salespeople often are as well.

Reactions: littlelungs and not-2-b-the-answer
L

lionetta12

Just a random person
Aug 5, 2022
I am a pretty bad liar I already elaborated on that. I kind of envy people who are skilled at manipulating. Though I try to avoid that other people manipulate me. Not sure how good I am at protecting myself.

There was this appointment with his bank employee who wanted to scam me and my mother. I already told this story twice. I am kind of proud I have seen through her manipulation. Honestly if I had agreed to that deal my financials would be ruined now. I have at least enough knowledge about financials investments to recognize that her plan was a total scam. I mean investing in this product would have been extremely detrimental. My mom cried in this appointment about my health and this employee was not one second hesitant to scam us. Honestly I despised her. And I kind of showed her that I have seen through her manipulation. Always when she talked about critical elements the pace of her speech was extremely accelerated. I kind of know which products have the best rate of return and instead she suggested to buy the product where the bank gets the biggest share. Even more if one had signed this contract the decision would have been kind of irreversible. Because when one wanted to change the opinion one had to pay a huge amount of money. Despicable. I despise people like that. Maybe I should have changed my bank after this incident though I doubt other banks are more ethical concerning such products.

So bank clerks are high on the list. Maybe bankers. Though I think effective altruism is interesting. There are people (only a small amount of people) who choose a job with huge income to give the money back to poor people. I know only a small amount though one should not be too stereotypical about such jobs

Probably politicians. It is a fact as a politician one has to be a good liar. Another reason why this job does not fit to me.

I think some people might say journalists. Personally I am not that pessimistic towards them.

Marketing expert. Your goal is to manipulating people into buying shit they dont really need.

Recruiters. As I said I am not good in lying and had many job interviews. Every of them has to pretend yeah we don't discriminate disabled people but in my experience this is a huge disgusting lie.

PR mangaers. If one watches the appearances of PR managers of politcians one sometimes really has to cringe. They have to sell such a bullshit when their bosses have fucked it up. It is so ridiculous which shit they have to invent in order to search for an excuse.
I guess any kind of sales, insurance and business people for the most part. They get trained in how to lie and manipulate people, usually, to make a sale and to drag people in. So unethical and horrible.

• Love
Reactions: whatevs, littlelungs and not-2-b-the-answer
BEATNGU

BEATNGU

Bone collector
Jun 15, 2022
Most likely politicians.

• Love
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer
L

lionetta12

Just a random person
Aug 5, 2022
  • Love
BEATNGU

BEATNGU

Bone collector
Jun 15, 2022
I almost forgot that spies exist too.

• Love
BrokenJesus

BrokenJesus

Jul 25, 2022
Lawyer

• Love
CTB Dream

CTB Dream

Injury damage disabl hard talk no argu make fun et
Sep 17, 2022
Think whole job thing dishon comparison one more can be many sale politic law but job thing itself lie put suit lie manage say hi say cool each want hurt each other take paper money not mention price all lie show truth people not hones. If choos thing say many academic dishonest teach material wrong way

L I F E T O L O S E

L I F E T O L O S E

only you can stop the evil
Sep 18, 2020
sellers in general

Reactions: whatevs and not-2-b-the-answer
wait.what

wait.what

no really, what?
Aug 14, 2020
Fiction writer. When you want to lie for a living but don't want to risk going to jail.

Being a politician's pet propagandist is another job for the epically dishonest. Have they conclusively linked Q Anon to Putin's troll farms at this point? He must have paid them well enough to buy some seriously potent weed: "Okay, so, so what if we say the most evil man in the universe … the mastermind behind ::koffkoffkoff!! Wheeeeeze!:: … behind all the other masterminds, is, uhhh … Tom Hanks." [hits blunt. Everyone applauds and makes bowing "we're not worthy" gestures]

• Love
WhatPowerIs

WhatPowerIs

Paragon
Jun 19, 2022
Advertising agent.

Reactions: whatevs
whatevs

whatevs

Mining for copium in the weirdest places.
Jan 15, 2022
Marketing.

Reactions: WhatPowerIs