RedHarlequin

RedHarlequin

Mage
Jul 8, 2018
How much and what do you drink? For me it is usually two bottles of wine. A year ago this would have made me sick and extremely drunk, I guess this is a good example of tolerance buildup.

• Hugs
Reactions: articledon, Luchs and KleinerWolf
KleinerWolf

KleinerWolf

Account Wipe.
Apr 30, 2020
I'm a light drinker but yes nowadays I drink daily.
Mostly beer, white wine or vodka/whiskey straight or mixed with ice cubes or orange juice/soft drink that type of thing.
I drink until I feel tipsy/pass out but I avoid hangover/nausea where possible.

Last edited:
Reactions: articledon, Luchs and RedHarlequin
Luchs

Luchs

kristallene Bergluft über verfallener Gruft
Aug 20, 2019
I'm a light drinker but yes nowadays I drink daily.
Mostly beer, white wine or vodka/whiskey straight or mixed with ice cubes or orange juice/soft drink that type of thing.
I drink until I feel tipsy/pass out but I avoid hangover/nausea where possible.
Exactly the same. I only drink until I feel comfirtably drunk, and then stop.

• Love
Reactions: KleinerWolf and RedHarlequin
articledon

articledon

Student
Feb 27, 2021
I can relate, Iast year I may have drank 20 times total, usually light beer and some wine. Now as soon as soon as I awake I start drinking whiskey, brandy or rum all straight no chaser. I drink a whole bottle a day. Now I can't even function without a drink smh.

Reactions: RedHarlequin
RedHarlequin

RedHarlequin

Mage
Jul 8, 2018
I can relate, Iast year I may have drank 20 times total, usually light beer and some wine. Now as soon as soon as I awake I start drinking whiskey, brandy or rum all straight no chaser. I drink a whole bottle a day. Now I can't even function without a drink smh.
same here :/

• Hugs
Reactions: articledon
Soulless Angel

Soulless Angel

Did someone say Rum?
Jul 6, 2020
I drank a lot, every day a lot from april 2019 till Dec 2020, then started cutting back, in March I tried giving it up, but fuck it, I currently sit with a rum in hand, I'm not addicted, I can take it or leave it, but it numbs the days of hell

W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
I used to drink 2 bottles of cheap champagne (extra brut) and 2 bottles of beer everyday. I just needed to escape from this goddamn reality.

Now, I only drink on Saturdays some cheap champagne (lol) and lemon vodka! It's awesome and I really enjoy it because it's like my reward for managing to have a kinda normal life all the week.

Hangovers are hell, though.

I deffo wanna read your experience about this topic too, bro @BluesRunTheGame

• Hugs
Reactions: BluesRunTheGame and RedHarlequin
RedHarlequin

RedHarlequin

Mage
Jul 8, 2018
I used to drink 2 bottles of cheap champagne (extra brut) and 2 bottles of beer everyday. I just needed to escape from this goddamn reality.

Now, I only drink on Saturdays some cheap champagne (lol) and lemon vodka! It's awesome and I really enjoy it because it's like my reward for managing to have a kinda normal life all the week.

I'm glad you could lessen your alcohol intake! Did something specific happen for it to happen?

• Love
Reactions: WornOutLife
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
I'm glad you could lessen your alcohol intake! Did something specific happen for it to happen?

Thank you!
It might sound quite silly but... I ended up literally in bankrupt and that, changed my mind.
I couldn't believe how much money I had spent so, I said to myself "Is this the life I want? Just get a few bucks and spend them in an instant? No way!!!"

So, I started to work again because I had no money left and it was so difficult to get that cash that I really started to take care of it.

In other words, my financial problems and working again helped me to realize that alcohol is only a reward I can enjoy once a week if I'm "a good boy" and manage to do all the activities I'm supposed to during the week.

• Hugs
Celerity

Celerity

shape without form, shade without colour
Jan 24, 2021
The equivalent of 2-4 beers for me. I don't have much liquor that I like on hand.

BluesRunTheGame

BluesRunTheGame

Blackpilled
Dec 15, 2020

I got to a point when I would drink a 750ml bottle of vodka a day but then I got sober for a year, over '19-'20, and now I try to stick to beer. Once or twice a week I'll drink heavily then drink lightly on the hangover day and I'm pretty much back to normal again on the third day. I need these mini 'vacations' in my crappy life for sure. I never feel more alive than on a binge day!

• Love
Reactions: WornOutLife
Soulless Angel

Soulless Angel

Did someone say Rum?
Jul 6, 2020
Wish I knew what a hangover felt like, I might stop drinking then!! Never had one, no matter how much I drink

Reactions: Celerity
orlandom

orlandom

Mage
Mar 4, 2021
2-4 liters of beer every day.
Sometimes 40% are distillate.
Sometimes.

Is this my fucking medicine? You understand?

Fuck antidepressants.

I've always went to the gym - but now that's what heals me.

I see myself getting better. In truth, I can see it. But it scares me. I do not want it. I am with all my soul in a past life.

I hug you all!

Last edited:
  • Hugs
GenesAndEnvironment

GenesAndEnvironment

Autistic loser
Jan 26, 2021
Drank a very strong beer (10%) and a small bottle of wine today, helped me post. At least in the beginning. I would choose to be slightly drunk 24/7 if I could, it's just better.

Reactions: Celerity, RedHarlequin and orlandom