• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

A

Amz_Falls

Student
Aug 23, 2019
For those who remember me, I've come back with my tail between my legs.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Girl-shaped Wound, Ἡγησίας, SuicidalSymphonies and 5 others
SinisterKid

SinisterKid

Visionary
Jun 1, 2019
It is perfectly ok, welcome home. Sorry things have not gone according to plan for you.

Reactions: Amz_Falls
BPD_LE

BPD_LE

The Queen of Meme
Aug 11, 2019
Welcome back :hug:

anonbpdgirl

anonbpdgirl

Student
Aug 31, 2019
For those who remember me, I've come back with my tail between my legs.

My partner reported me missing and my car has a tracker on it (lowers my insurance!) so the police were able to find me before I jumped and because of my previous jump I can't go far because I'm still in so much pain and on my crutches.

This all happened despite being even in a very remote area. I told my partner I was going to see a friend but apparently he checked with her because he thought something was 'off' about me.
Long story short, I'm back..I hope that's ok?
How has your partner reacted to this? If I ever lied like that to mine... I think he'd be broken.

A

Amz_Falls

Student
Aug 23, 2019
How has your partner reacted to this? If I ever lied like that to mine... I think he'd be broken.
I said I'd just gone for a drive to think and chill. Somehow he stuck with me after I jumped off the bridge. I'm very lucky to have him.

anonbpdgirl

anonbpdgirl

Student
Aug 31, 2019
I said I'd just gone for a drive to think and chill. Somehow he stuck with me after I jumped off the bridge. I'm very lucky to have him.
I really hope he keeps with you. You deserve someone who stands with you, through thick and thin.

A

Amz_Falls

Student
Aug 23, 2019
I really hope he keeps with you. You deserve someone who stands with you, through thick and thin.
Thank you. So far he has. Whilst I was in the coma he found out that I'd stood in front of a train about a month before and didn't tell him. I can't believe he's still with me. I'm so torn because I've seen the state he was in when i did it and he will have to go through that again but worse.

• Hugs
Reactions: Soul
P

PDAnnie2610

Waiting for my bus.
Oct 27, 2019
Welcome back!

Soulless_Angel

Soulless_Angel

existence is futile
Jul 10, 2019
Hey good to see your still around have dropped you a PM

D

Deleted member 1465

_
Jul 31, 2018
Welcome back

L

lymbo

Arcanist
Oct 12, 2019
Thank you. So far he has. Whilst I was in the coma he found out that I'd stood in front of a train about a month before and didn't tell him. I can't believe he's still with me. I'm so torn because I've seen the state he was in when i did it and he will have to go through that again but worse.
op whats yor reason for ctb?

Morphosis

Morphosis

Experienced
Sep 22, 2019
Welcome back @Amz_Falls! I was worried about you.
Your partner obviously loves you very much.

A

Amz_Falls

Student
Aug 23, 2019
Welcome back @Amz_Falls! I was worried about you.
Your partner obviously loves you very much.
Thank you Morphosis, that's really kind of you. He does, I'm very lucky to have him.

Reactions: Morphosis and Soulless_Angel