• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Wayfaerer

Wayfaerer

JFMSUF
Aug 21, 2019
Do you think they have done permanent, irreparable damage to you? If so, how? Were you able to quit and not have problems afterward?

In my experience, it made me into someone very different than who I was before even afterward when I had quit them. I know I can't be the only one.

Reactions: Final Escape and Fragile
Fragile

Fragile

Broken
Jul 7, 2019
yes, i do believe that this drug fucked me over.
i'm 99% sure that SSRIs triggered my first suicide attempt and then left a permanent alteration in who i was like you describe.

never had a single good effect from them just like 80% of the people who use them. of curse psychiatrist don't tell you any of that, not even that they increase suicide ideation in people under 25 and may leave permanent damage, too late now i guess.

Reactions: Slate128, Final Escape and Wayfaerer
Wayfaerer

Wayfaerer

JFMSUF
Aug 21, 2019
@Fragile I had thought about death a lot when I was on them during my teens and early 20's (the worst time to take them.) Getting off of them was like taking the blinders off, it amazed me how much it had altered my perspective. SSRI's and mind-altering substances as a whole are perhaps the #1 reason why I do not believe in free will.

Reactions: Fragile and Final Escape
F

Final Escape

I’ve been here too long
Jul 8, 2018
My first one was doxepin, through a friend who had a script. I had slipped in to a severe depressive state caused by a painful surgery and those did pull me out of it. But then after that around age 25 the medication experimenting began. I was so fucked and had no idea. It's hard not to be angry with this medical system.

Meretlein

Meretlein

Feb 15, 2019
I took ssris from ages 6 to 15. I have no romantic or sexual attraction to anyone. Not sure if that is because of ssris though. Most people complain about loss of libido which I still have.

Who knows what they did or did not do.

Reactions: Final Escape
LastFlowers

LastFlowers

the haru that can read
Apr 27, 2019
Do you think they have done permanent, irreparable damage to you? If so, how? Were you able to quit and not have problems afterward?

In my experience, it made me into someone very different than who I was before even afterward when I had quit them. I know I can't be the only one.
It may have. I know they were damaging ( and personality altering) at the time of taking them.
But to be honest, I have had so much happen to me and have been in such a constant state of distress, that it's hard to pinpoint what caused what.
I have several circumstances compounding one another.

Reactions: Meretlein
Wayfaerer

Wayfaerer

JFMSUF
Aug 21, 2019
I took ssris from ages 6 to 15. I have no romantic or sexual attraction to anyone. Not sure if that is because of ssris though. Most people complain about loss of libido which I still have.

Who knows what they did or did not do.

Giving SSRI's to a SIX YEAR OLD??? That's insane! God fucking damn, to hell with this planet! To be honest, that sounds exactly like the result of that. That is definitely not normal man.

Last edited:
S

Shamana

Warlock
May 31, 2019
I feel permanently damaged from being on them when I was 20. It makes me sick they give them to children and teenagers.

Reactions: Wayfaerer
Wayfaerer

Wayfaerer

JFMSUF
Aug 21, 2019
I feel permanently damaged from being on them when I was 20. It makes me sick they give them to children and teenagers.

I know, it is so fucked! Parents these days are so useless and incompetent that they want to fix everything with pills. I remember you said you had PSSD. I don't know how you've made it 12 years like that, I wouldn't have lasted 1 or 2 in that state. There is a disgusting lack of informed consent in psychiatry.

Last edited:
clownangel

clownangel

Student
Sep 25, 2019
I was on them from maybe 12-18. Horrible experiences all around, no clue what was general sucky teenage life stuff and what was related to the medication. (I never saw improvement with them - ends up they were prescribed after a misdiagnosis anyways. Ugh.)

My mom throws around the idea of trying again (she's been on them maybe a decade, does well) but after taking them when I was younger I'm super wary of them.

Reactions: Wayfaerer