F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
Hello all. I think many people are (rightly) concerned about their chosen method. I think it's sensible to be aware of the risks surrounding any method.

That said- seeing as SN is a popular method here (it could likely be my method,) there are so many discussions about POSSIBLE longterm health risks- understandably.

Obviously- this won't be some accurate scientific study but- we must have members here who failed with SN. If you feel up to it- please could you share your own experiences? Have you experienced any short or longterm health problems as a result? I guess details would be useful- how much you likely injested. When in the process were you found or when did you call for help? If that is what stopped it.

I REALLY don't want this to become a scare mongering thread. I really would rather not see people posting on what COULD happen. For this thread- I'm really interested in what HAS happened to people- if they feel up to sharing.

Of course- if you know of ACTUAL cases where people have had life changing complications- then, please do share them. BUT- please- for this thread- can we please not scare ourselves shitless with what COULD go wrong- only what HAS. Thanks everyone.