sanction

sanction

sanctioned
Mar 15, 2019
For those that will also do SN, we basically went through all these decades of effort and struggle (school, different jobs, relationships, stress), just to chug some salt water in the end....... how pointless, eh?

Doesn't get anymore pointless than that

How to find motivation to keep living, when you know it will all just lead to a cup of salt water..........

Last edited:
  • Yay!
Reactions: Bobert_Beniro, Finalnight, Mateira and 5 others
BarnabasCollins

BarnabasCollins

Nov 16, 2023
I see your point. As someone who requires proof to believe in something, and thus not religious at all, all of existence seems pointless. Evil wins, the rich get richer, etc. 1% of people get to live in luxury with unlimited resources while the rest struggle in vain. Many have lived their entire lives enslaved. And there was no point to any of it.

All of life is pointless because there is no underlying purpose to any of the suffering except to enrich the oppressor.

So chugging some salt water in the end doesn't bother me.

Reactions: Umacon, sanction, LeperGnome and 2 others
ClownCringe

ClownCringe

Remember being able to move?
Jan 18, 2020
Its a zero sum game for everyone. that's life mate, weather its chugging salt water, or having a stroke in the shower. it always ends.

for people with homeostasis the answer is simple "dont think about it"

Reactions: sanction, LeperGnome and Deleted member 65988
sanction

sanction

sanctioned
Mar 15, 2019
Yeah. Just realized all this effort to go to another week of work to pay bills and stay alive.......... will all just lead to 4 teaspoons of salt in the end. lol

Salt wins

• Yay!
Reactions: Bobert_Beniro and Deleted member 65988
D

Deleted member 65988

Its a zero sum game for everyone. that's life mate, weather its chugging salt water, or having a stroke in the shower. it always ends.

for people with homeostasis the answer is simple "dont think about it"
Absolutely agreed here. It'll all end one way or another, be it chugging 15-25g of sn in 50-80ml of water or by murder, illness, accident or any of the plethora of ways to die.
Evil wins, the rich get richer, etc. 1% of people get to live in luxury with unlimited resources while the rest struggle in vain. Many have lived their entire lives enslaved. And there was no point to any of it.
And not only in vain but afflicted by their own personal struggles in health or any other capacity and all for what.

Reactions: sanction and LeperGnome
L

loopdaloop

-
Apr 16, 2023
that's why I've always been super lazy and made sure to never put any real effort beyond the bare minimum to living.

Reactions: sanction and LeperGnome
BarnabasCollins

BarnabasCollins

Nov 16, 2023
Absolutely agreed here. It'll all end one way or another, be it chugging 15-25g of sn in 50-80ml of water or by murder, illness, accident or any of the plethora of ways to die.

And not only in vain but afflicted by their own personal struggles in health or any other capacity and all for what.
Absolutely right. That's a point I forgot to raise. Thank you for adding that, it's an important point.

Reactions: Deleted member 65988
pthnrdnojvsc

pthnrdnojvsc

Extreme Pain is much worse than people know
Aug 12, 2019
For those that will also do SN, we basically went through all these decades of effort and struggle (school, different jobs, relationships, stress), just to chug some salt water in the end....... how pointless, eh?

How to find motivation to keep living, when you know it will all just lead to a cup of salt water..........
we all will die anyway. it's how you go and how much you suffer not that if you die because we all will die.

imo i'd rather take a drink ( of verified , pure fresh) stuff and pass out ( becuase it's verified pure) in 15 minutes to unconsciousness then to non-existence than suffer 30 years in a nursing home old with various pains like athritis, cancer, dementia , oxygen tank etc . they'll keep you alive up to 30 years against your will suffering old in a nursing home like from 60 to 90. so that's 30 years of suffering / dying vs 15 minutes . so i'd rather take the 15 min to non-existence. just being old one day is horror beyond words to me

to suffer as in the above link in a nursing home, that is abhorrent insanity to me, an abomination beyond all words .

This is why they took Nembutal away. take a drink of Nembutal and go to sleep painlessly in 5 minutes as Britney Maynard did to non-existence forever vs 30 years of extreme pain.

Last edited:
Reactions: Daxter_87, sanction, LeperGnome and 1 other person
L

lionetta12

Just a random person
Aug 5, 2022

It's a little better than my original method which was stabbing myself as a kid.

• Hugs
Reactions: sanction
D

Deleted member 65988

Absolutely right. That's a point I forgot to raise. Thank you for adding that, it's an important point.
No problem, you already summed it quite well so I had to just add my thoughts.
we all will die anyway. it's how you go and how much you suffer not that if you die because we all will die.

imo i'd rather take a drink ( of verified , pure fresh) stuff and pass out ( becuase it's verified pure) in 15 minutes to unconsciousness then to non-existence than suffer 30 years in a nursing home old with various pains like athritis, cancer, dementia , oxygen tank etc . they'll keep you alive up to 30 years against your will suffering old in a nuring home like from 60 to 90. so that's 30 years of suffering / dying vs 15 minutes . so i'd rather take the 15 min to non-existence. just being old one day is horror beyond words to me

Yeah, when you compare the two, how you could age for decades, suffering from all sorts of illness that will prevent you from living whatever little life you had left until your body gives out but it won't be swift since it'll take a while. Imagine spending weeks in bed, unable to even normally function, let alone the fact that you may have financial difficulties, rendering the ability to take care of yourself nullified. When compared to 15 mins of what sn gives out, all of that does not seem worth it to go through at all and it'll be pointless anyway since nothing will save you from suffering even more then.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: sanction and pthnrdnojvsc
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I actually see those who cease existing on their own terms as very fortunate, I envy them. Death is the most normal thing anyway, it's very much inevitable and all that those who ctb did was managed to free themselves from all future unnecessary suffering, I only see ceasing to exist as ideal as after all nobody can suffer from not-existing. But to me only never existing is perfection, it's cruel and tragic how humans decide to procreate.

Reactions: Daxter_87, sanction and Deleted member 65988
SparkleWater

SparkleWater

Oct 13, 2020
i mean my mom used to force me to drink salt water when i was a kid if i took my aderall at night by accident so ive been practicing

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: sanction and Finalnight