C

Circles

Visionary
Sep 3, 2018
All I really want to say is Fuck you, but you know what if you care, IF you actually give a fuck just to look and listen for once in your pathetic pointless lives and just stop thinking we're all bad people and this place is some evil place purposely killing people. Well I assure you after being a member of this place for years now this place is nothing what the media says it is. This place has saved me and quite frankly because of this place I don't know if I'd still be here or not. When I was all alone this was the only place I had. When I was in excruciating pain crying for my mother to help this place was all I had. When I was about to kill myself numerous of times you know who helped convince me to back out of going through with it? The people here. The people who you're trying to villainize. I don't know what or how to convince any of you or if I can, but just know I wouldn't be here without this place and that's a fact. And because of this place I'm actually trying my luck at recovery for once in my pathetic pointless life.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: ImsooDone1N, _Minsk, Rabhen and 33 others
Sanva

Sanva

:/
Dec 10, 2021
it's weird because on the one hand, they think suicidal people are babies who just aren't thinking straight and need to be saved from themselves but at the same time we are supposedly evil people who are actively trying to make others ctb.

i wouldn't be here anymore either if i hadn't found this website. i'm sure of that.

• Hugs
Reactions: ImsooDone1N, Looooser, Wrennie and 18 others
motel rooms

motel rooms

Survivor of incest. Gay. Please don't PM me.
Apr 13, 2021
Some of them will find out what utter despair feels like one day.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: ImsooDone1N, BrokenBliss, demuic and 6 others
L

LoveTakesManyForms

Student
Sep 9, 2021
All I really want to say is Fuck you, but you know what if you care, IF you actually give a fuck just to look and listen for once in your pathetic pointless lives and just stop thinking we're all bad people and this place is some evil place purposely killing people. Well I assure you after being a member of this place for years now this place is nothing what the media says it is. This place has saved me and quite frankly because of this place I don't know if I'd still be here or not. When I was all alone this was the only place I had. When I was in excruciating pain crying for my mother to help this place was all I had. When I was about to kill myself numerous of times you know who helped convince me to back out of going through with it? The people here. The people who you're trying to villainize. I don't know what or how to convince any of you or if I can, but just know I wouldn't be here without this place and that's a fact. And because of this place I'm actually trying my luck at recovery for once in my pathetic pointless life.
This place has helped me heaps; it's the only place I can go to where people understand the incredible weight I carry each day.
Where I can be honest about how I feel without fear of incarceration or judgement.
I sure as hell didn't choose the horrors that brought me to this point. It wasn't always this way. I've done good in my life and have never harmed anyone.

I can only speak for myself, but I don't think I'm Evil. I may have evil thoughts, but choose not to act on them.

Also what's more evil: people living in interminable misery, with nobody to even discuss their issues with, or compassionate, understanding people getting together to discuss important issues of suffering and personal autonomy.

If normies didn't control government, people wouldn't have to resort to forums to discuss the gruesome ways available to end their pain, they'd be able to die peacefully with loved ones by their side (at least the ones strong enough to attend).

If anyone's in the wrong, it's those who have the audacity to control the fate of others via restriction and interference.
Despite the limitations in place, suicide is still a leading cause of death, because it's an intrinsic part of humanity.

Talking doesn't solve all problems. Some of us are chronically, rather than acutely suicidal.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Rabhen, Capsicum_Corral, Looooser and 4 others
Kristicide

Kristicide

I am a prisoner locked up behind xanax bars
Dec 16, 2021
Everyone thinks they have 20/20 vision when they judge someone else. But they have their own set of problems and when they judge they feel better about themselves. Most people really don't know or understand things people are going through or went through previously in their life. I find it's better to not share too much personal information of my life with friends, family. Just enough to pass for normal or close to it. My parents unknowingly taught this to me by hiding many family secrets.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: ImsooDone1N, Rabhen, Looooser and 6 others
completely-done

completely-done

Experienced
Jan 31, 2022
If anyone uses this in my death, fuck you. My death is my choice. SS helped me to find peace and i think its better to have a peaceful choice than having to jump of a building. I tried to rectify things but it's not enough. Please remember me a happy way.

• Hugs
Reactions: WrongPlaceWrongTime, Rabhen, Looooser and 4 others
Ringo

Ringo

Rabbits on the Moon
Dec 3, 2020
Sweep under the carpet is bad, you shouldn't do that dear guests, what do you think about it Tyron?
View attachment yt5s.com-PIANO MOTHERFUCKER MEME ( NO COPYRIGHT _ FREE DOWNLOAD ).mp4

But... Seriously, trying to reason with people like that is a waste of time, so I'd rather just laugh and continue with my lame jokes, I'm not going to continue to suffer just so some jerks with their heads stuck deep in their own asses can feel good about themselves.

We're not a zoo, so get the fuck out of here, if I lived with you I'd smear as much of my blood on the walls as I can for you idiots to clean up.

• Hugs
Reactions: Circles
Zzzzz

Zzzzz

Nothing compares to the bliss of death.
Aug 8, 2018
it's weird because on the one hand, they think suicidal people are babies who just aren't thinking straight and need to be saved from themselves but at the same time we are supposedly evil people who are actively trying to make others ctb.

i wouldn't be here anymore either if i hadn't found this website. i'm sure of that.

Are we cunning villians or irrational babies? The Anti- freedom people want to have their cake and eat it to! lol. They are deluded,for we are neither. We are suffering people who want our suffering to end. That is all.

• Hugs
Reactions: demuic, Wrennie, Circles and 2 others
Quinlor

Quinlor

The stranger
Feb 21, 2019
The ss help me a lot since I started here too, especially because no one helps me in real world (unless you pay for it). The problem is the ss is a free speech and will forum so many of us took advantage of it to improve themselves and others simply took the information they wanted and in a week or less ctb. In resume, the society does not accept this reality out of selfishness or a hypocritical sense of morality. The forum, further more, reflects the world as it is out there, there are people dumb, smart, stubborn, determined, insecure, self-suggested, etc.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Looooser and Circles
OceanBlue

OceanBlue

Feminist
Jun 13, 2021
I'm very angry with those who doxxed the admins, just pure villainy. The articles were so biased and stupid, how do they even call themselves journalists, they did not mention so many important things that get discussed here.

I'm also extremely angry at biological parents crying crocodile tears.

To all Sharons TM: blame yourself first, not any website. You brought a person into this world to suffer and die and they did; take responsibility, publicly apologise and don't make more.

Reactions: Ringo
C

Capsicum_Corral

Experienced
Dec 10, 2021
This place has helped me heaps; it's the only place I can go to where people understand the incredible weight I carry each day.
Where I can be honest about how I feel without fear of incarceration or judgement.
I sure as hell didn't choose the horrors that brought me to this point. It wasn't always this way. I've done good in my life and have never harmed anyone.

I can only speak for myself, but I don't think I'm Evil. I may have evil thoughts, but choose not to act on them.

Also what's more evil: people living in interminable misery, with nobody to even discuss their issues with, or compassionate, understanding people getting together to discuss important issues of suffering and personal autonomy.

If normies didn't control government, people wouldn't have to resort to forums to discuss the gruesome ways available to end their pain, they'd be able to die peacefully with loved ones by their side (at least the ones strong enough to attend).

If anyone's in the wrong, it's those who have the audacity to control the fate of others via restriction and interference.
Despite the limitations in place, suicide is still a leading cause of death, because it's an intrinsic part of humanity.

Talking doesn't solve all problems. Some of us are chronically, rather than acutely suicidal.
Normies control government as much as the cows in a feedlot control the operation and owners of said feedlot. Behaviorally, there's little difference.