BackpackBones

BackpackBones

Nov 1, 2023
I understand how this post is kinda random.

I plan to leave by the time I reach my birthday -which is just a handful of months away. I picked this date because I feel minimal selfishness at disappearing on my own special day. Despite this, I understand that it will always be of only my own interest.

As for my methods, I would prefer to go out in a way which can grant my loved ones minimal distress and could be posed as an accident -or as something which wasn't of my own doing. Thus the SWB method or SN method are the ones I favor. My last resorts include jumping from an 8 floor lot, chugging purified ethylene glycol, and partial h-ing. I am most likely pursuing SWB if I can't get access to pure SN. If all else fails (most likely from SI), I'm going to attempt the other methods whilst heavily inebriated.

drearybreadd

drearybreadd

nomnomnomnom
Jul 16, 2023
How are you planning on attempting SWB? Sounds difficult mentally and physically

BackpackBones

BackpackBones

Nov 1, 2023
Planning on huffing maybe 2 cans beforehand. My goal is to feel as lightheaded as possible.

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I wish you the best of luck with your plans, I hope that you eventually find the freedom you search for.

• Hugs
Reactions: silentnights56 and BackpackBones