U

uniqueusername987

Sep 9, 2023
For example bringing an ID or phone or car. I think people will figure it out eventually but there's something I like about the idea of being a total mystery on both sides even if it's for a short time.

Nefer

Nefer

2025 Nov 19🤞
Mar 22, 2023
i plan to tell my relatives im moving and wont be able to communicate for a couple months. i also plan on just saying ill tell them where im going after i travel to my location but you know wont

H

hopelessness009

Sep 9, 2023
Im going to do it in a hotel room since i live at home so..

ayaneechan

ayaneechan

Angelic Demon
May 7, 2023
I totally not care myself, I would do it in the woods, I can stay there and become food for animals

R

ReadyToLeave

Sep 20, 2020
I plan on going out by my gun someday. I'll do it at night so hardly no people will be out. I will call 911 on myself and explain to them what I'm doing. That way some poor innocent soul doesn't stumble upon me the next day and I scar them for life with that scene.

U

uniqueusername987

Sep 9, 2023
I will call 911 on myself and explain to them what I'm doing. That way some poor innocent soul doesn't stumble upon me the next day and I scar them for life with that scene.
I might steal this idea. Although I live in a busier city so I suspect someone might find me first even if I jump at 3am.

SpiritualDeath

SpiritualDeath

I return to the raiding shadows of death.
Sep 9, 2023
I feel like doing it in the woods or somewhere similar and just naturally rot there.