• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Jessica-

Jessica-

Experienced
Mar 26, 2019
Following in the footsteps of DM, I have read from multiple sources that WSM have exit scammed in the last few days and more reports are coming in to confirm the same. If you are about to buy from there, pls reconsider.

Go on Dreddit if you want to find out more. Good luck and stay safe!

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2019-04-22 at 2.12.11 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2019-04-22 at 2.12.11 AM.png
    338.6 KB · Views: 33
Reactions: brighter and Onomotopoeia
O

Onomotopoeia

Experienced
Feb 8, 2019
I have not even looked at it yet, but saw it mentioned in passing and thought it might be time for me to check these things out so this makes me sad. Good Info though the sooner people know the better!

Reactions: Jessica-
L

lost_soul83

Wizard
Jan 7, 2019
Following in the footsteps of DM, I have read from multiple sources that WSM have exit scammed in the last few days and more reports are coming in to confirm the same. If you are about to buy from there, pls reconsider.

Go on Dreddit if you want to find out more. Good luck and stay safe!

Can't you purchase drugs on dread somehow? I read that in another post.

Jessica-

Jessica-

Experienced
Mar 26, 2019
Can't you purchase drugs on dread somehow? I read that in another post.

AFAIK they have links to to other markets but don't think you can buy direct from the site unless you know and trust that particular vendor who happens to be on there.

Reactions: brighter
Jessica-

Jessica-

Experienced
Mar 26, 2019
Is DM dead?

Message from DM but no one actually knows what's going to happen.

"This market is shutting down on 04/30/2019 and is transferring its services to a partner company, onion address: weroidjkazxqds2l.onion (currently offline, opening soon)"

Reactions: brighter
Kyrok

Kyrok

Paragon
Nov 6, 2018
@Jessica- Thanks.

I find it outrageous that governments prohibit substances which alter our consciousness. DNMs allow humanity a liberty that almost all nations have sought to crush.

Reactions: throwaway_2620, lost_soul83 and Jessica-
Jessica-

Jessica-

Experienced
Mar 26, 2019
@Jessica- Thanks.

I find it outrageous that governments prohibit substances which alter our consciousness. DNMs allow humanity a liberty that almost all nations have sought to crush.

Yes, it's pathetic. On the one hand, they allow psychiatrists to give out mind altering psych drugs to young children and on the other, they spend millions taking down sites on the DNM. To them, it's all about money as seen by their actions re the so- called "war on drugs".

Reactions: throwaway_2620, brighter and lost_soul83
Kyrok

Kyrok

Paragon
Nov 6, 2018
How did we ever get to a world where people get kidnapped and locked in cages for years because they had some fun powder, pills, or plants in their pocket? The "war on drugs" has done vastly more damage to society than drugs themselves. All of it should be decriminalized. Hopefully, with cannabis legalization leading the way, other reforms will follow.

Reactions: throwaway_2620, brighter and lost_soul83
L

lost_soul83

Wizard
Jan 7, 2019
I agree. I think all drugs should be legal. People are always gonna find a way to use anyway, I think the government should just let them.

Reactions: throwaway_2620 and brighter