SparkleWater

SparkleWater

Oct 13, 2020
i feel my suicidal thoughts and depression increase around that time of the month. Like its so bad i become somewhat impulsive. i wanna know if other people here deal with it.

i heard its called pdd (prementral dysphoric disorder) which is more intense than normal pms (premenstral syndrome)

• Hugs
Reactions: MindFrog, AvoidingMyself, F&Inside and 6 others
wastingtime

wastingtime

ʕ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ
Aug 21, 2023
i have the same thing, in fact you made me realize im probably going through that right now

depression, anxiety, body dysmorphia and all suicidal thoughts just make a little cocktail in my brain. feeling like you dont need anyone and you dont really love any of your close ones :/ why is it like this

• Hugs
Reactions: Ghostmaster, AvoidingMyself, F&Inside and 3 others
passivethought121

passivethought121

Student
Jun 11, 2023
Yeah same. Every kind of dysphoria hits me before and during.

• Hugs
Reactions: AvoidingMyself
toofargone6969

toofargone6969

Wandering
Apr 29, 2023
Same. Its horrible. Hormonal birth control can actually help it or make it worse. I thought my IUD was causing it but after having it removed my mental state became much worse and never recovered even though it's been over a year. It's one of my biggest regrets because it sent me down a path I can no longer come back from. I hope you can find a treatment that helps you as it is truly debilitating.

• Hugs
J

jar-baby

Arcanist
Jun 20, 2023
YES. The week before my period is when my ideation peaks. Gets super intense. It's ironic because I hadn't even experienced regular pms before I became actively suicidal.

• Hugs
D

DeadHead

Belief is the enemy of knowledge
Aug 20, 2023
That's the only good thing about the menopause.

Reactions: AvoidingMyself and Myexit
busybee

busybee

Experienced
Jul 5, 2023
Yeah it gets worse. Maybe it's the pain. Or the bloating making me look even more fat...

Reactions: XcatnipX
MindFrog

MindFrog

:Professional Hypocrite:
Nov 19, 2020
I have PCOS and yeah emotions feel way intense when its that time of the month. Being aware of it is a start but its still really hard to regulate yourself.