• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

A

All_is_in_vanity

Jan 9, 2023
I want to die 24/7 because of efilism, and I'm always depressed and I'm constant mental pain and anguis because of efilism. What do I do?

• Hugs
Reactions: DeIetedUser4739 and Vicolo cieco
Superdeterminist

Superdeterminist

Enlightened
Apr 5, 2020
I wouldn't say I want to die because of efilism, but vice versa: I'm an efilist because I want to die. My life is/has been terrible, so I want life to stop completely so that kind of suffering (or worse) doesn't recur. Though I like to think that I would still be an efilist even if my life were good, because the suffering in others' lives is always bad regardless.

Reactions: myusername890, DeIetedUser4739, libitina and 3 others
Vicolo cieco

Vicolo cieco

Student
May 14, 2024
There's nothing to do. Depression and suicidal ideation stem from a correct assessment of the reality we live in.

Reactions: myusername890, WhatPowerIs, DeIetedUser4739 and 3 others
A

All_is_in_vanity

Jan 9, 2023
There's nothing to do. Depression and suicidal ideation stem from a correct assessment of the reality we live in.
So I'm supposed to stay sad and want to commit suicide 24/7
I wouldn't say I want to die because of efilism, but vice versa: I'm an efilist because I want to die. My life is/has been terrible, so I want life to stop completely so that kind of suffering (or worse) doesn't recur. Though I like to think that I would still be an efilist even if my life were good, because the suffering in others' lives is always bad regardless.
So there isn't anything I can do? Great.

Reactions: DeIetedUser4739
D

DeIetedUser4739

Apr 21, 2024
I'm Efilist too, not because I read about it and agreed it's more so the fact that I was already suicidal and thinking life was pointless and discovered Nihilism which is exactly what my feelings were, I then discovered Antinatalism which I also agreed with then Efilism which is like the two combined.

A

All_is_in_vanity

Jan 9, 2023
Try to distract yourself with activities and such. You can also resort to meds if nothing else works.
I actually figured it out. I'm American, and I'm 18. I can just put money away for a fire arm and kill myself whenever
I'm Efilist too, not because I read about it and agreed it's more so the fact that I was already suicidal and thinking life was pointless and discovered Nihilism which is exactly what my feelings were, I then discovered Antinatalism which I also agreed with then Efilism which is like the two combined.
So you don't have any suggestions tho? That's fine honestly, I figured out my problem. Guns. Gotta love the second amendment
I also wanted to mention I'm not efilist. I don't disagree with the idea, yea life shouldn't exist, but efilism isn't a philosophy anymore, it's a delusional movement trying To fight for a nigh Impossible goal. They've become to optimistic. That's why I like suicide and found comfort in guns, because that guarantees death. Living for a goal I don't even think is possible? Stupid.

Last edited:
D

DeIetedUser4739

Apr 21, 2024
I actually figured it out. I'm American, and I'm 18. I can just put money away for a fire arm and kill myself whenever

So you don't have any suggestions tho? That's fine honestly, I figured out my problem. Guns. Gotta love the second amendment

I also wanted to mention I'm not efilist. I don't disagree with the idea, yea life shouldn't exist, but efilism isn't a philosophy anymore, it's a delusional movement trying To fight for a nigh Impossible goal. They've become to optimistic. That's why I like suicide and found comfort in guns, because that guarantees death. Living for a goal I don't even think is possible? Stupid.
It didn't make me any more suicidal it just confirmed to me that life really is pointless, I'd already thought that way because I realized there's people living with lifelong injuries they'll never recover from like being braindamaged or wheelchair bound and will suffer all that time unless they die.

I don't know if I've read it wrong but are you suicidal because you realize Efilism is true and you wished it wasn't?

A

All_is_in_vanity

Jan 9, 2023
It didn't make me any more suicidal it just confirmed to me that life really is pointless, I'd already thought that way because I realized there's people living with lifelong injuries they'll never recover from like being braindamaged or wheelchair bound and will suffer all that time unless they die.

I don't know if I've read it wrong but are you suicidal because you realize Efilism is true and you wished it wasn't?
Yea, I became suicidal because I had to accept that life is evil, all of my pleasure and joys in life are wrong and that I would be better off dead.

• Aww..
Reactions: DeIetedUser4739