borderline-feline

borderline-feline

Constantly Sleepy Catgirl
Dec 28, 2022
After getting surgery today, I'm incredibly happy, and I'm not obsessing over whether or not that happiness will go away. I'm riding the high, and I keep pulling up my shirt to look down the surgical bra I'm in. Seeing my breasts larger than they were yesterday floods me with utter euphoria. I'm really becoming the woman I've always wanted to be, at least physically. I'm emotionally stable right now, and my chest dysphoria being alleviated allowed that. I'm able to experience this happiness long enough to actually process what I'm feeling and thinking. I don't know what I did to deserve this happiness, but that doesn't matter. All that matters is that I'm more comfortable in my own skin.

I'll probably get revision done when I can for the purpose of putting in larger implants, as I've always wanted to have large breasts (even before realizing hat I was trans), but I'm gonna have to see once I'm able to change out of the surgical bra and see how they look fully.

• Love
  • Hugs
  • Yay!
Reactions: unattainable piscie, sadstuffie, western_heart and 4 others
B

brom1n3

Jan 24, 2023
Awesome!!! I'm so glad you've been able to get some dysphoria relieved.

• Love
Reactions: borderline-feline
MidnightCat

MidnightCat

Still 3 more lives to go.
Jan 1, 2023
I'm happy you've made it!

And it's even better reading you're happy with it and it's helping you making it more comfortable!

Embrace the feeling you've got :)

• Love
Reactions: borderline-feline
borderline-feline

borderline-feline

Constantly Sleepy Catgirl
Dec 28, 2022
I'm happy you've made it!

And it's even better reading you're happy with it and it's helping you making it more comfortable!

Embrace the feeling you've got :)
I've taken a massive step in making my outsides match my insides, and I'm so incredibly thankful that my insurance paid for 80% of it. If I was an actual cat, then I'd be constantly purring with happiness.

It's kind of a big change from everything I've posted here previously, and I think that that's for the best. I may actually really want to get better if getting better will result in more feelings like this.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Lynx. and MidnightCat