Defenestration

Defenestration

I want to have the courage to defenestrate myself
Oct 25, 2020
Hello,

after thinking it over i don't really want to kill myself...

, at least not in the coming months I think (even if everything can change very quickly with my psychiatric illnesses) .... I am becoming addicted to the site and it is not good for my mental health ...

let me explain: I only live in a hypothetical future, I imagine myself in a big suicidal crisis in several months and how I will kill myself if that happens ... I do not enjoy the present moment while for the moment my mental state is correct ... it reassures me to think about suicide, find methods, see people like me but it's depressing to read pages about suicide from morning to night ... If I come back in a big suicidal crisis real and that I really want to kill me, I will come back here and it will be time to think about it concretely

... but for the moment I choose life, not to die ... dying is definitive and I love life too much .

I want to take advantage of my loved ones, I suffer less because we have finally found a treatment to relieve me even if it remains hard.

I will force myself not to connect to this site after reading your answers ...

I support you and I show you all my affection.
I adore you but I need to wean off the site otherwise I will not be able to move forward in my life ...
I hope you will understand my decision...

Regards,

Defenestration

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: dropdeadfred, OccydePoes, Deleted member 19654 and 1 other person
Deleted member 19654

Deleted member 19654

Working towards recovery.
Jul 9, 2020
I think if you choose to give life a chance, it's probably best to stay off this forum. I can definitely understand your decision. I wish you all the best :heart::hug:

• Love
Reactions: imdone1, dropdeadfred and Deleted member 14573
Time to fly

Time to fly

TTFN - time to fly now
Nov 3, 2020
Hello,

after thinking it over i don't really want to kill myself...

, at least not in the coming months I think (even if everything can change very quickly with my psychiatric illnesses) .... I am becoming addicted to the site and it is not good for my mental health ...

let me explain: I only live in a hypothetical future, I imagine myself in a big suicidal crisis in several months and how I will kill myself if that happens ... I do not enjoy the present moment while for the moment my mental state is correct ... it reassures me to think about suicide, find methods, see people like me but it's depressing to read pages about suicide from morning to night ... If I come back in a big suicidal crisis real and that I really want to kill me, I will come back here and it will be time to think about it concretely

... but for the moment I choose life, not to die ... dying is definitive and I love life too much .

I want to take advantage of my loved ones, I suffer less because we have finally found a treatment to relieve me even if it remains hard.

I will force myself not to connect to this site after reading your answers ...

I support you and I show you all my affection.
I adore you but I need to wean off the site otherwise I will not be able to move forward in my life ...
I hope you will understand my decision...

Regards,

Defenestration
The best of luck to you... godspeed in your decision

Reactions: Deleted member 19654