Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Do what's best for you 🕯️ Sometimes I'm stressed
Jul 1, 2020
how much freedom does one really have?
definition: the power or right to act, speak, or think as one wants without hindrance or restraint.
if i were to say, up and just disappear i have a feeling people would freak. although if i am free then i should have the right to act without hindrance.
definition of hindrance: a thing that provides resistance, delay, or obstruction to something or someone.
or am i wrong??

i will never be 'free'

Last edited:
killedbypsychiatry

killedbypsychiatry

drugging kids is abuse
Jan 27, 2021
You're right. I don't believe we're ever "free". We're puppets of our environments and genes/biology. I also don't believe we have free will.

• Love
Reactions: cyanol, Some1's_Wasted_Fetus, UseItOrLoseIt and 2 others
Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Do what's best for you 🕯️ Sometimes I'm stressed
Jul 1, 2020
You're right. I don't believe we're ever "free". We're puppets of our environments and genes/biology. I also don't believe we have free will.
when i wrote this several days ago i was thinking about how if i just went offline for some me time my friends would freak thinking i died or something. at which point, by definition it occurred to me that i am not nor never will be 'free'. however your post reminded me about freedom on a more personal level. anxiety, fears, ect, they themselves are a hinderance to my freedom.

maybe suicide is the only real act of freedom? i mean...just being alive. eating, selfcare, sleep. it all takes time that you dont have a choice but to do if you want to continue living.

just thinking :ahhha:

Reactions: cyanol