qonav

qonav

carry me away in melting tenderness.
Nov 1, 2023
I am CTBs soon, likely in a few days, I have friends but I've blocked them all to not cause anyone any more pain than what I've already done. I see that there are lots of lonely people here that would like to have someone to talk to and do things with so, allow us to do so.

I am 22 years old, female, I am very interested in nature, gardening, etc. I also like drawing, movies, games, and anything interesting. I mostly play LoL, OW2, DBD. But my favorite franchises are The Elder Scrolls (by a lot) and Vampire the Masquerade. I also like Fallout:NV and I'm interested in Warhammer.

I don't know how to PM here but we could talk on Discord or if you can explain to me how to use the PM feature I'll do it too.
I hope this reaches someone who needs it.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Passersby, R_N, salai and 1 other person
carac

carac

"and if this is the end, i am glad i met you."
May 27, 2023
I love warhammer I actually collect and paint all the miniatures

qonav

qonav

Nov 1, 2023
I love warhammer I actually collect and paint all the miniatures
Thats cool! I like watching videos of people painting the miniatures I would love to see what you've done.

salai

salai

Oct 31, 2023
I really hope the best for you, whatever you do :)
I'm looking for online friends to talk to, so if you feel comfortable, I'm gladly willing to chat with you on Discord.
Oh I'm also interested in drawing. I mostly draw anime characters, but I like experimenting new techniques and observing objects/animals.
(Ps. I'm not very good at interacting with people, but I will try my best!)

qonav

qonav

Nov 1, 2023
I really hope the best for you, whatever you do :)
I'm looking for online friends to talk to, so if you feel comfortable, I'm gladly willing to chat with you on Discord.
Oh I'm also interested in drawing. I mostly draw anime characters, but I like experimenting new techniques and observing objects/animals.
(Ps. I'm not very good at interacting with people, but I will try my best!)
You can PM me your discord through here and I'll add you 🙂

salai

salai

Oct 31, 2023
You can PM me your discord through here and I'll add you 🙂
Idk how this PM works (English isn't my native language), but I'll type my user right here, in this message, so other people can see it too (it's not against the rules, right?)
It's Lapisalai

R_N

R_N

-Memento Mori-
Dec 3, 2019
I feel sorry for you having to go through dbd experience :D.

Jokes aside game survived for like 8 years and acquired many licenses. Also still has the monopoly in the genre. Even tcm failed to take it's throne and many similar games just die soon after release.

Community is pretty trash tho.