• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

LostinTime24

LostinTime24

Discharged&Defeated
Mar 26, 2024
Just wanted to make a post as my living circumstances have changed quite a bit and I'm not sure what to do at this point.

Long story short I'm currently diagnosed with bipolar 2 and schizophrenia. These emerged on deployment as I had some hardships and quite a bit of bad decisions not only in my part but my leadership.

I was somewhat surprised to see my VA claims were accepted despite me not having a paper trail for some of the events that took place while deployed. So I guess while investigating they just have got some stuff from my unit.

I had planned to CTB in late august when I ran out of money but atm I'm looking at $2200-$3700 a month which means I can essentially live a quiet life in peace without any worries of homelessness etc.

Idk if other veteran here is having the problem of being a leech but I can't feel good about this as I feel like I serve no purpose in this world. It was somewhat comforting tbh when I got the news but I feel like with my genetics any child I'd have would have a high chance to suffer the way I have and my social life is still a total disaster haven't hung out with any since early march. Also with these problems my chances of keeping my job I was laid off from seem unlikely as I have one more chance and any mistake means I'm done.

Any thoughts are welcome I just feel that with my CTB plans I made a promise to myself but idk if I should consider recovery now.