• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

TacoBell

TacoBell

May 18, 2020
I don't understand time anymore, so I don't know when it happened but, I wasn't suicidal, for just a second, I forgot about all the horrible things that I couldn't control, I slept and laid and did mindless things.
I figured I would even delete my account but I was too depressed to get off my *ss and do something, so I just continued laying and sleeping...
Then today happened, a harsh reminder of all the reasons why I hate this world...
All the reasons why I NEED to get away.
I'm so tired.
I keep thinking "I just want to go home," but I've been "home" all day..
I'm so tired...
Anyways, I decided to go with carbon monoxide poisoning. I'm hoping I can do it tonight. Just get it over with before someone stops me, y'know ?
Wish me luck, I guess. :)
And good luck to the rest of you as well, with whatever answer you choose.

• Hugs
Reactions: Justinian, ghostgirl1995, Meowkin and 3 others
GirlInBlue

GirlInBlue

May 13, 2020

I relate to this statement too much... I hope everything goes smoothly for you TacoBell, best of luck.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Oyoy, SunInTheShade9 and TacoBell
M

Meowkin

Student
May 6, 2020
While I'm glad you had a moment of respite from your pain, I'm sorry that your experience of life as a whole has brought you to this point. Good luck. I hope you find peace.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: SunInTheShade9, GirlInBlue and TacoBell
SunInTheShade9

SunInTheShade9

Just want to go home ❤
May 21, 2020
I don't understand time anymore, so I don't know when it happened but, I wasn't suicidal, for just a second, I forgot about all the horrible things that I couldn't control, I slept and laid and did mindless things.
I figured I would even delete my account but I was too depressed to get off my *ss and do something, so I just continued laying and sleeping...
Then today happened, a harsh reminder of all the reasons why I hate this world...
All the reasons why I NEED to get away.
I'm so tired.
I'm so tired...
Anyways, I decided to go with carbon monoxide poisoning. I'm hoping I can do it tonight. Just get it over with before someone stops me, y'know ?
Wish me luck, I guess. :)
And good luck to the rest of you as well, with whatever answer you choose.
The need to go home is so strong. It almost feels like a re-set button.
I did absolutely nothing today but drink, smoke and sleep.
Sending you lots of love. Xx

• Hugs
Reactions: TacoBell
Good4Nothing

Good4Nothing

Unlovable
May 8, 2020
I'm on an emotional rollercoaster here lately.
One minute I want to CTB, the next I don't.
Then I do again, then I don't again.
It's too stressful. I wish I could just go camping with some friends and get good and drunk.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Ἡγησίας and SunInTheShade9