L

Looooser

My 2 cents
Feb 3, 2022
I remember when I was a kid my dad would mix maple syrup and peanut butter to dip bread in. So good! I recently discovered that nacho flavored Doritos and cottage cheese is surprising good.

What is your favorite food combinations that others might find weird?

• Informative
Reactions: Anxieyote, Manaaja, waitingforrest and 5 others
Al Cappella

Al Cappella

Are we there yet?
Feb 2, 2022
Vanilla yoghurt, granola, dark chocolate chips, and craisins. I'm addicted to that stuff. And yes, it's weird…

Reactions: Anxieyote, GentleJerk, OrcWitch and 1 other person
L

Looooser

My 2 cents
Feb 3, 2022
Vanilla yoghurt, granola, dark chocolate chips, and craisins. I'm addicted to that stuff. And yes, it's weird that
Vanilla yoghurt, granola, dark chocolate chips, and craisins. I'm addicted to that stuff. And yes, it's weird…
That doesn't sound to bad. I'm not a fan of granola but I need to eat better. I'll definitely have to give it a try! I bet it would be good with just about any flavored yogurt.

Last edited:
Reactions: Al Cappella
Al Cappella

Al Cappella

Are we there yet?
Feb 2, 2022
That doesn't sound to bad. I'm not a fan of granola but I need to eat better. I'll definitely have to give it a try! I bet it would be good with just about any flavored yogurt.
Or, if you have plain yoghurt, you can add honey. But ya, any of the other flavours in yoghurt work too.

Reactions: Panna and Looooser
Sherri

Sherri

Archangel
Sep 28, 2020
I have an appetite of a 5 year old, jelly beans , chocolates, crisps, always have these under my bed, most time jelly beans are my dinner. Only make one meal a day. My meds don't make me hungry. Hope I don't get diabetes one day.

O

OrcWitch

Warlock
Sep 3, 2021
Sometimes when I make stirfry I just put salsa in it instead of seasonings. Some people get grossed out that I put mayonnaise on an egg sandwich. I don't know if these are weird enough to qualify for this thread though.

Reactions: Anxieyote, Looooser, GentleJerk and 2 others
Angst Filled Fuck Up

Angst Filled Fuck Up

Visionary
Sep 9, 2018
Sometimes when I make stirfry I just put salsa in it instead of seasonings. Some people get grossed out that I put mayonnaise on an egg sandwich. I don't know if these are weird enough to qualify for this thread though.

Hey, egg mayonnaise is a classic. You can cook for me anytime. By which I mean hand me the Hellman's jar when I have an egg sandwich.

I never think to make odd food combos, honestly. I'm so vanilla it's painful.

Reactions: Panna, Looooser and OrcWitch
Sanva

Sanva

:/
Dec 10, 2021
i dip crackers/crisps and that kind of stuff into coke (the drink), been told it's disgusting many times

Reactions: Anxieyote, Looooser, absoluteanimal1 and 2 others
M

Myl

Anhedonia.
Jan 23, 2019
Instant ramen inside sandwiches or wraps

• Wow
  • Love
Reactions: Anxieyote, allesistgut, Looooser and 2 others
O

OrcWitch

Warlock
Sep 3, 2021
i dip crackers/crisps and that kind of stuff into coke (the drink), been told it's disgusting many times
That's definitely odd but not exactly disgusting imo.

Reactions: Sanva
Sanva

Sanva

Dec 10, 2021
That's definitely odd but not exactly disgusting imo.
i mean, British people dip their cookies into tea so what i do is basically a cooler version of that

• Yay!
Reactions: Looooser and OrcWitch
W

whywere

Visionary
Jun 26, 2020
Till I was 18, whatever was on the table was it period. So, I like about everything, except very spicy foods, ulcers, so almost anything goes for me. I like fruit on cottage cheese, anything with raisins and, heck everything!

Walter

• Love
Reactions: Looooser, GentleJerk, Sanva and 1 other person
GentleJerk

GentleJerk

Carrot juice pimp.
Dec 14, 2021
I've recently become addicted to peanut butter.

I get this crunchy dark roasted PB, its pure with just a little sea salt and no vegetable oil or anything. I Mix it with virgin coconut oil up to 50/50, and eat it with all sorts of things.

Here's a good one, pour the PB + coconut oil mixture all over chopped up frozen mango. The PB + coconut oil hardens when you stir it through, and it tastes like some kind of crazy mango peanut butter ice cream. Eat together with roasted almonds, so good.

• Hugs
Reactions: Looooser, whywere and Sanva
Sanva

Sanva

Dec 10, 2021

I get this crunchy dark roasted PB, its pure with just a little sea salt and no vegetable oil or anything. I Mix it with virgin coconut oil up to 50/50, and eat it with all sorts of things.

Here's a good one, pour the PB + coconut oil mixture all over chopped up frozen mango. The PB + coconut oil hardens when you stir it through, and it tastes like some kind of crazy mango peanut butter ice cream. Eat together with roasted almonds, so good.
i don't think that's weird, that actually sounds really good

• Hugs
Reactions: whywere and GentleJerk
GentleJerk

GentleJerk

Carrot juice pimp.
Dec 14, 2021
i don't think that's weird, that actually sounds really good
I guess it's not that weird :ahhha: tbh all the combos in this thread so far sound pretty good to me. Even your crisps n coke!

I just remembered something a friend of mine introduced me too... Banana and cheese toasted sandwiches.

Surprisingly good.

Reactions: Sanva
Sanva

Sanva

Dec 10, 2021
Banana and cheese toasted sandwiches.
okay that's too far, that's like pineapple on pizza but somehow even worse. something about combining cheese with fruit or anything sweet disgusts me

• Yay!
Reactions: Looooser and GentleJerk
GentleJerk

GentleJerk

Carrot juice pimp.
Dec 14, 2021
It sounds so wrong xD I thought so too until my friend peer pressured me into trying it. Was very surprised when I found out it's actually not bad
Then again I like pineapple on pizza 😬

• Wow
Reactions: Looooser and Sanva
HAPPY(not)

HAPPY(not)

Feb 6, 2022
Triscut topped with Cheddar Easy Cheese and a Manzanilla Olive (Goya)
Could eat a plate full in a sitting on any day!

• Hugs
Reactions: Looooser and whywere
L

Looooser

My 2 cents
Feb 3, 2022
Salsa should be in everything. I put it in clam chowder which people find weird.

Have you had peanut butter pie? Delish!

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: whywere
L

Looooser

My 2 cents
Feb 3, 2022
okay that's too far, that's like pineapple on pizza but somehow even worse. something about combining cheese with fruit or anything sweet disgusts me
Cheddar cheese and apples aren't bad

• Love
Reactions: whywere
W

whywere

Visionary
Jun 26, 2020
Cheddar cheese and apples aren't bad
I LOVE cheddar and apples. I am in the upper Midwest of the U.S. and when one goes to a cafe/restaurant one can get ice cream OR cheddar when one orders apple pie. I LOVE apple pie and cheddar, oh yum!

You are awesome!

Walter

Reactions: Looooser
Kristicide

Kristicide

I am a prisoner locked up behind xanax bars
Dec 16, 2021
In college there was a pizza place that would serve a regular cheese slice and then after it came out of the oven all hot they dumped a huge pile of additional cold shredded mozzarella cheese on top plus you got a side cup of blue cheese salad dressing to dunk each bite in. Mmmm that shit was mega.

L

Looooser

My 2 cents
Feb 3, 2022
When I worked at a pizza place some guy and his kid ordered a pizza with peanut butter on one half and ranch dressing on the other. 🤢

• Wow
  • Aww..
Reactions: Hangnailinajar and allesistgut
Masada

Masada

Something sinister to it.
Mar 7, 2022
Hot cheetos with cream cheese
Hot cheetos with cream cheese sounds good, I like dipping hot cheetos in ranch too.

Every once and a while I get a craving for mayonaise on pizza. Probably my strangest one.

Hangnailinajar

Hangnailinajar

How far would you go,if I died tomorrow?
Mar 4, 2022
Rice Krispies with marple syrup instead of milk... Taco shells but instead of taco stuff pizza sauce/cheese/pepperoni...
When I worked at a pizza place some guy and his kid ordered a pizza with peanut butter on one half and ranch dressing on the other. 🤢
That is so disgusting.... the ranch maybe not so bad(still not good)...but peanut butter..I'm gagging

Last edited:
S

ShadowsFall

Lost and forgotten
Jul 15, 2021
Gherkin pickles dipped in milk chocolate, Nacho cheese Doritos crushed, then added to mountain dew, Tang orange drink with spam mixed in.