attheend13

attheend13

Oct 1, 2023
I feel like I'd like to try just not eating until I get my weight down enough to quit liquids too and just let nature take its course. Is that even suicide? I don't think so. I can go really long times with no food but much less with no water and if you faint there's intervention. The trick is to keep it on the down low. My BF usually makes the food and often he doesn't make enough for me. He thinks I'm flabby which is because of a big 90 lb weight loss before we met. So I'm not thin but I'm not huge either. But it hurts my feelings so much when everyone is called to eat except me. It's humiliating and yet I want to not eat. It's ridiculous. I'm going to start a fast and see how long I can go with nothing but water but the thinner I get the better everyone likes me so then if I gain an ounce back I look fat-ter. I wish I wasn't such a disgusting pig but I am. I like food but if I eat it's all that's talked about. How much I eat how I better be careful. My bf told me if I get fat he won't touch me. I know that anyway but it hurts and the humiliation is so overwhelming I can't talk about it irl. It's a terrible confession but since no one here knows me, I have a weird fantasy about dying of starvation and being skeletal at the end. I think sometimes if I was a skeleton I could eat and no one would care. Stupid though. Obviously that's a contradiction.

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: Malfunction, username12345, landslide2 and 1 other person
F

F@#$

Freedom seeker
Nov 8, 2023
What kind of shit is that? Everyone gets called to eat but you. Not only is that not helpful,it's 100% rude,hurtful,completely disrespectful. I'd say it's bulling too.

Reactions: Malfunction, username12345, attheend13 and 1 other person
locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
That is absolute abuse from your bf towards you. Full stop.

Reactions: Malfunction, username12345, F@#$ and 1 other person
Terramoro

Terramoro

Apr 8, 2023
You're not gonna lose a kilo if you don't eat anything. Your body will go into emergency mode and ration it out. Furthermore, you won't be able to loose much weight in the near future, because your body thinks that there's a food shortage. There's a reason why you need to eat healthy and work out to actually loose weight, which you won't gain back.

attheend13

attheend13

Oct 1, 2023
What kind of shit is that? Everyone gets called to eat but you. Not only is that not helpful,it's 100% rude,hurtful,completely disrespectful. I'd say it's bulling too.
He is so invested in how things reflect him, sadly I may be just one of those things.

L

laetitia7

dead girl walking
Sep 7, 2024
don't stop nourishing your healthy body because of a piece of shit your boyfriend is, you deserve more