• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

D

daffo

Aug 25, 2019
Hi to all.
I'm from Italy.

I followed up the guide about SN posted here, (very very helpful).
I have just one question: i see a lot of SN selling on a very famous e-shop online, but everyone has this wording
"SODIUM NITRITE 99% E250"
I readed online very often the "E250" when the SN is pointed as meat treatment: is ok for the ctb too, or the SN labelled as E250 is not ok (maybe is watered down or something)? They also have the label "PCM 3102" and also this is making me wonder.

my depression is degrading into physical discomfort, i have frequent prostatitis that make me feel like half a man and i don't want to live anymore.

Many thanks for everyone that will help.

• Hugs
Reactions: mpnf, Quarky00 and Rena rossy
D

daffo

Aug 25, 2019
many thanks for your help, i hate to open the usual "SN question thread" because the guida was very complete but i have high paranoia about this, hoping to do all properly.

Reactions: xBrialesana and TimeToBiteTheDust
Roger

Roger

I Liked Ike
May 11, 2019
In the European Union permissible food additives are listed with so-called "e-numbers." E250 is the number allocated to Sodium Nitrite.

Last edited:
Reactions: Soul, Quarky00 and TimeToBiteTheDust
mpnf

mpnf

Mental anguish..no more please.
Oct 3, 2019
Wj
Hi to all.
I'm from Italy.

I followed up the guide about SN posted here, (very very helpful).
I have just one question: i see a lot of SN selling on a very famous e-shop online, but everyone has this wording
"SODIUM NITRITE 99% E250"
I readed online very often the "E250" when the SN is pointed as meat treatment: is ok for the ctb too, or the SN labelled as E250 is not ok (maybe is watered down or something)? They also have the label "PCM 3102" and also this is making me wonder.

my depression is degrading into physical discomfort, i have frequent prostatitis that make me feel like half a man and i don't want to live anymore.

Many thanks for everyone that will help.
Hello!
What's that very famous e-shop? Ebay??