hopeisdead

hopeisdead

Into the void.
Aug 15, 2023
I can't FUCKING take this shit anymore. Next week is it. I'm either jumping off a FUCKING bridge or using my zip ties. I hate my fucking living situation with these disgusting ass lazy slob (family of 4) roommates who aren't even paying me as they should but have nowhere else to go but can buy thc gummies. I hate that they always leave clothes in the washer and dryer and disgusting fucking washcloths in the bathtub. 🤢🤮 I hate that they always leave dishes in the sink. I hate my fucking job with all the bullying and backstabbing. I hate my fucking broken brain. I hate that my dog stinks. I can't even eat without breathing in dog smell with my food. I hate that my house is dark. I hate that the electric bill is $600. I hate that I can't drink anymore. I hate being broke and not being able to work because my FUCKING BRAIN BROKE. I hate that I used to be an amazing mom and now I'm fucking SHIT. I hate that everything used to be fucking wonderful and went to SHIT. I hate depression. I fucking hate antipsychotics, antidepressants and nausea and side effects. I hate the fucking mental health system which is 1 big scam. I hate waiting 4-6 weeks for antidepressants to NOT FUCKING WORK meanwhile I can't mentally make it to next week. I hate this FUCKING SHIT!!!!!!!!!!!

• Hugs
Reactions: SexyIncél, John Ryder and Marine
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I do understand that it certainly can be so torturous feeling trapped in an existence you hate, I hope that you eventually find the freedom you wish for.

Reactions: hopeisdead