E

Exile

Predator, criminal, emotional blackmailer
Jan 28, 2019
A friend mentioned to me today that this has been shown to help with anxiety and pain. Have you tried this? Thanks.

Reactions: brighter and Redt2go
WhiteRabbit

WhiteRabbit

I'm late, i'm late. For a very important date.
Feb 12, 2019
I have really bad tinnitus, I can't imagine how loud it would be in one of these things.

Reactions: Circles, Its911, brighter and 1 other person
J

JustAboutDone

Illuminated
Jan 1, 2019
Are these the tanks that enclose you?

Reactions: Circles
J

JustAboutDone

Illuminated
Jan 1, 2019
That's the idea, yes.
I've also heard many good things about use of them, I suffer from claustrophobia so it's strange for me to envision but definitely wish I could find the guts to try it

Reactions: Exile and Redt2go
lululoo

lululoo

Mage
Dec 15, 2018
I tried it once. I didn't like it because it caused me neck pain. It was like even though you float, by body was still straining in some way. I'm sure this is unusual and related to my fibromyalgia though.

Also you get disoriented and it's pitch black obviously so it can be hard to find the light switch when you need it. I'm not claustrophobic so it wasn't a huge deal, but I did get a little anxious when I struggled to find that switch.

Reactions: Exile and Circles
Alecsa

Alecsa

Potater
Jan 21, 2019
My attention span is too short for half an/ full hour of this. I'll probably be a bit more insane after the experience. I still hear lots of positive feedback from it through.

Reactions: Exile
L

LivingToLong

Experienced
Feb 23, 2019
I've done it a few times and really liked it! No discomfort or pains for me (physical or mental) In fact, the first time I did it I actually fell asleep I was that comfortable!

It wasn't 'trippy' for me (which I'd half expected) but it was very relaxing and soothing. And, no, unlike in the movie 'Altered States', I didn't regress and become a caveman or somesuch!

Soon4me

Soon4me

Enlightened
Jun 15, 2018
I would love to try this.

D

dieornottodie

Student
Aug 15, 2020
i am anxious about it cause i can easily have panic attacks