Alecsa

Alecsa

Potater
Jan 21, 2019
Just random thoughts. If the Earth were flat I'd like to look for its edge and jump off of it.

Where would its edge be?
Would "gravity" affect me?
Where would I end up?

• Love
Reactions: almost_dead, mahakaliSS_MahaDurga, dieornottodie and 6 others
C

Circles

Visionary
Sep 3, 2018
Just random thoughts. If the Earth were flat I'd like to look for its edge and jump off of it.

Where would its edge be?
Where would I end up?
Narnia bro where the Eastern Ocean will guide your way to Aslan where food and ale are in abundance.

Reactions: Myforevercharlie, XYZ, mahakaliSS_MahaDurga and 13 others
P

Psilo

Arcanist
Dec 29, 2018
You mean it isn't flat??

Reactions: mahakaliSS_MahaDurga, Weeping Garbage Can, 21Neberg and 5 others
Angst Filled Fuck Up

Angst Filled Fuck Up

Visionary
Sep 9, 2018
Of course it's flat. I have an atlas in my bookcase and it's not spherical by any stretch of the imagination.

In fact, and I don't usually talk about this, but I've actually fallen off the edge and met Aslan in person. It was a bit disappointing as he's really just Liam Neeson in a cat suit, but we had some good banter.

7FxceeN.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: mahakaliSS_MahaDurga, Weeping Garbage Can, Norest4thewicked and 15 others
Alecsa

Alecsa

Potater
Jan 21, 2019
Thank you! Much needed comedic relief. Made me smile lots :D

Reactions: Weeping Garbage Can, lemmeeleev, 21Neberg and 2 others
J

JustAboutDone

Illuminated
Jan 1, 2019
Of course it's flat. I have an atlas in my bookcase and it's not spherical by any stretch of the imagination.

In fact, and I don't usually talk about this, but I've actually fallen off the edge and met Aslan in person. It was a bit disappointing as he's really just Liam Neeson in a cat suit, but we had some good banter.

7FxceeN.jpg

Aslan isn't real???????????

Reactions: Weeping Garbage Can, lemmeeleev, Memento Mori and 4 others
21Neberg

21Neberg

Enlightened
Dec 17, 2018
I think even flat earthers don't think you can jump off it. Flat earthers seem to believe that the earth is surrounded by a large ice-wall.

Reactions: Weeping Garbage Can, lemmeeleev, Minudah and 3 others
Alecsa

Alecsa

Potater
Jan 21, 2019
I think even flat earthers don't think you can jump off it. Flat earthers seem to believe that the earth is surrounded by a large ice-wall.

I didn't know that. Then again I could just do one hell of a hike to the highest point and jump off of it. But eh, too much logic right? :D

Reactions: Weeping Garbage Can, lemmeeleev, Minudah and 2 others
Memento Mori

Memento Mori

shambling garbage
Jan 24, 2019

yeah and since WW2 the nazis were hiding behind this ice wall, that's why you are not allowed to enter this place. the reptiloids also do weapon research on the not visible side of the moon to attack and destroy us once and for all, once the nazis give order to do so

Reactions: mahakaliSS_MahaDurga, Weeping Garbage Can, lemmeeleev and 2 others
Kyrok

Kyrok

Paragon
Nov 6, 2018
What is on the underside?

Reactions: Weeping Garbage Can and lemmeeleev
Whatshername

Whatshername

That Ghost Lady on the Hill
Dec 14, 2018
Last edited:
Reactions: Pointlessabyss, Weeping Garbage Can, Kikoo Loool and 3 others
RottenOdysseus

RottenOdysseus

θᾰ́νᾰτος
Feb 25, 2019
but couldn't you just climb the wall?

Reactions: Weeping Garbage Can, 21Neberg and lemmeeleev
Whatshername

Whatshername

That Ghost Lady on the Hill
Dec 14, 2018
Reactions: Weeping Garbage Can, 21Neberg, brighter and 1 other person
D

dieornottodie

Student
Aug 15, 2020

Where would its edge be?
Where would I end up?
the flat theory doesnt mean the earth is flat like a piece of paper, it just means it is more close to a flat piece rather than a round ball

so even at the edge, it wld look like night time on a mountain because the land is so huge, more like a huge meteorite
japan have sent a rover on a meteorite you can check the picture to see how it looks like being on the edge

gravity is a strange thing, are really our brains ready to understand what is the flat earth about, because it changes many known theories. even in the classical theories it is difficult to define gravity

the flat earth theory is like a negation of known theories, so it doesnt explain a lot what is the reality of it all, what if the earth has no edge ?

D

Deleted member 1465

_
Jul 31, 2018
Where would its edge be?
Where would I end up?
The edge would be right over the elephant supporting the disc.
There would be no gravity, there would be no up or down.
Lets say, for the sake of fantasy, you would 'fall', where?
I guess into the mythical imaginary ocean and blah blah blah anything applies here because blah.

almost_dead

almost_dead

Arcanist
Aug 7, 2020

Where would its edge be?
Where would I end up?

When the earth is flat and rotating , gravity is not exactly downwards , its actually both down and towards centre of flat earth disc (due to centripetal forces) . :shy:

Reactions: XYZ