FarAcrossTheWater

FarAcrossTheWater

Experienced
Sep 4, 2020
Is it me or does it sound like they were run by Trump himself?

• Love
  • Wow
Reactions: finalexit, b&w, Dr Iron Arc and 2 others
Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
It's true...he even had their same weird stance on Section 230 (the very 26 words that they're trying to fix) 1613614446025

For some reason he never got that repealing Section 230 was the LAST thing he needed because it doesn't work how he thinks it does. If anything, keeping Section 230 the way it is gives him and other conservative voices more power than they'd ever hope to have if it were gone. Good luck spreading conservative gospel if your site is deemed too politically incorrect for your server host.

My theory is maybe one day the FT26 people actually got his attention and since they were willing to praise him, he felt the need to return the favor and tried to give them what they want. Another theory I have is that maybe he wanted to use his support of repealing Section 230 to actually persuade normal people to be against repealing it just to oppose him.

Either way, I think it's funny how FT26 brings up incels as a negative thing when many typical incels actually agree with them on plenty of values and social issues. Just shows how blindly they'll follow their cause I guess.

Reactions: b&w
Pen>Sword

Pen>Sword

Ad Majorem Dei Gloriam
Jan 13, 2021
I honestly thought that FixThe26 has something to do with "drain the swamp" movement. I thought that it was a far right thing.

Reactions: Dr Iron Arc
FarAcrossTheWater

FarAcrossTheWater

Experienced
Sep 4, 2020
I honestly thought that FixThe26 has something to do with "drain the swamp" movement. I thought that it was a far right thing.
Probably cause it's run by Karens.

Reactions: Pen>Sword, GenesAndEnvironment and Dr Iron Arc
H

HenryHobkins

Student
Nov 5, 2020
shes a bully and hypocrite. In order to look good rhetorically she virtue signals to her followers about how us SS users are victims and need help and support, and then the next day goes off and vilifies and berates the crap out of us. Although i dont agree with her perspective, i understand the rationale behind taking issue with the people who run the site, but why the fuck does she harass us too lol. Her son was one of us

Last edited:
Reactions: Dr Iron Arc
FarAcrossTheWater

FarAcrossTheWater

Experienced
Sep 4, 2020
shes a bully and hypocrite. In order to look good rhetorically she virtue signals to her followers about how us SS users are victims and need help and support, and then the next day goes off and vilifies and berates the crap out of us. Although i dont agree with her perspective, i understand the rationale behind taking issue with the people who run the site, but why the fuck does she harass us too lol. Her son was one of us
"A wife who lost a husband is called a widow" "A husband who loses a wife is called a widower" "A child who loses his parents is called an orphan. There is no word for a parent who loses a child. That's how awful the loss is."

She's in grief. Even if her son found peace, we have to remember it doesn't bring peace to the loved ones. If she's reading this, I don't like her stances but she has to realize we're not against her grief, we're for finding peace. We don't want to cause pain. Don't seek to destroy us. Seek to eliminate the causes behind the loss. We do not commit suicide for people.

Last edited:
  • Yay!
Reactions: LifeQuitter2018 and GenesAndEnvironment