Decayed

Decayed

Oct 16, 2023
I have always had a fixation on the way i want to die, for me it's slitting my throat and even tho it's not the most practical way to do it it's the only way i can imagine myself dying and the only way i would want to die i'm obsessed with dying in this way and even when i picture myself dying from someone else not suicide i still picture them cutting my throat. i was wondering if i'm alone in my fixation of a certain method or if others also experience this or something similar.

Reactions: Nefer
bridgegirl

bridgegirl

life on the edge, I guess
Oct 16, 2023
Well, I'm certainly fixated on my method. I practically fantasize about it. And tbh, it makes the suicidal urges stronger. If this method didn't exist I'd still be suicidal but idk if it would have the same pull. I'm not sure if this makes sense or not, I hope it does.

Reactions: Nefer and Decayed
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I'm always wishing for the most peaceful death possible, I just wish to fall asleep eternally and the thought of this comforts me so much. This is the method I'm fixated on, ideally I don't wish to suffer at all in the dying process, I want a permanent escape from this existence free from any suffering.

Reactions: Decayed