seekingeternalsleep

seekingeternalsleep

Automatic pilot: On
Nov 6, 2019
Hey, so Thursday i'll go for the first time to therapy (with a psychiatrist), and i don't really know what we will talk about and that scares me. i want to tell them that i think i'm neurodivergent(probably autism+ADHD), but i don't know if it's okay to say that on the first day.

Any advice on what to say or do?

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Dead Ghost, Angi and narval
Lullaby

Lullaby

šŸŒ™
Mar 9, 2022
The first session of therapy is always just you talking about yourself and your history. Don't feel like you have to talk about anything you're not comfortable with, and if you feel like it ever gets to that point, definitely express it.

Just be yourself, don't worry too much about anything else. I hope it goes well!

Reactions: seekingeternalsleep
seekingeternalsleep

seekingeternalsleep

Automatic pilot: On
Nov 6, 2019
The first session of therapy is always just you talking about yourself and your history. Don't feel like you have to talk about anything you're not comfortable with, and if you feel like it ever gets to that point, definitely express it.

Just be yourself, don't worry too much about anything else. I hope it goes well!
thank you!

8evergo

8evergo

Mage
Oct 20, 2021
i don't need a psychiatrist or co because i know best about myself and i'm the best psychiatrist for myself and everyone is crazy manb can find something with everyone and make big money because that's all it's about the real crazy people in politics and lead the whole nation if you know how the world really is, you know that one therapy only you can heal yourself

• Love
Reactions: GasMonkey and seekingeternalsleep