sentrymind

sentrymind

need something to calm down
Sep 9, 2023
heyuu first post on here
i dont really know what to say.. i came here to vent and find comfort and maybe give comfort but i dont know if my issues are enough to care about compared to other people here ,i have thoughts of wanting to ctb when i dont really have a reason to other than just nihilism and my social academic life . i just want your thoughts if you genuinely would care enough to hear my problems because i feel like theyll just be a nuisance to everyone reading

• Hugs
Reactions: Amidaa, Sannti, AnonGermany and 2 others
アホペンギン

アホペンギン

Jul 10, 2023
Welcome to the bus stop. We can help you with whatever problem is bothering you at the moment and its a safe place to vent.

Just because your problems may not be as serious as others' problems doesn't invalidate your reasons for wanting to ctb. I'd like to hear about your problems, though.

A

azuregem

Aug 31, 2023
heyuu first post on here
i dont really know what to say.. i came here to vent and find comfort and maybe give comfort but i dont know if my issues are enough to care about compared to other people here ,i have thoughts of wanting to ctb when i dont really have a reason to other than just nihilism and my social academic life . i just want your thoughts if you genuinely would care enough to hear my problems because i feel like theyll just be a nuisance to everyone reading
First of all, love the Another profile pic, dope anime :3!

You can share whatever you want, there are plenty of people on here that are willing to read all of it. :)

Reactions: sentrymind
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Vent on the forum if you want to, it's up to you, it shouldn't matter what other people think. Wanting to die is always a valid way to feel even if other people are in more unbearable situations.

sentrymind

sentrymind

need something to calm down
Sep 9, 2023
thank you..i dont really think im unique in my feelings anymore since a lot of people feel the same way i do..i never found anything traumatic in death honestly it always seemed really peaceful to lie unconscious and never wake up with a problem in the world of losing people or feeling any pain just your consciousness ceasing to exist

im sorry i dont really have anything to say im physically tired its 2am and i forgot half the things i wanted to talk about…ill probably revisit this post in the morning, thank you though

Reactions: pthnrdnojvsc
male user

male user

Aug 28, 2023
People's problems shouldn't be compared. What matters is how bad they are to the person experiencing them. Feel free to share your story if you'd like to. I'd be happy to read it

Reactions: Letmedienow
AnonGermany

AnonGermany

Student
Jul 9, 2023
There is no need to compare to others to see if your troubles are "good enough". It doesnt matter how big or small your problems are.

You are here for a reason. Thats what counts.

We are your Internet pillow.

Yell at us, vent, share random thoughts, chat with us, hug us and .. ok and clean us from time to time.

Welcome ❤🐻

Teleftaía Anapnoí

Teleftaía Anapnoí

δεν υπάρχει μέλλον
Jul 6, 2023
Welcome, fell free to vent in here :happy:

ddn.ctb

ddn.ctb

Waiting to step off in front of an audience
Sep 9, 2023
i have thoughts of wanting to ctb when i dont really have a reason to other than just nihilism and my social academic life . i just want your thoughts if you genuinely would care enough to hear my problems because i feel like theyll just be a nuisance to everyone reading
Welcome to the forum

I understand the desire to CTB without really having a reason.
I'm I. The same boat. Yet ever since I was a teenager I know I would CTB some day. Sometimes it feels sooner sometimes later.

All I think is it's the ultimate statement of personal control.

Stay with the forum. You are very welcome to be here

Amidaa

Amidaa

How come we are brought here to just suffer
Aug 14, 2023
Hiya, welcome welcome. feel free to let out your mind if you want too or if you need any info you can get it here without being judge, there's no need to compare your own suffering with others. everyone is going through there own stuff and finding there own way to deal with. i'm pretty sure you will find like minded peeps here. no matter what your path is hope you enjoy your stay :smiling: