k488n23_

k488n23_

May 30, 2023
Hi

I found this site through the music guy - was immediately on the forums side after some research.

I'll just give a little introduction of how I got here

Ever since I can remember I haven't fit in, I've always been everyones backup and no one has ever genuinely cared about me, I've spent the last week sleeping at 6am and waking as late as possible, im starting to hate the day.

I don't feel completely ready to go yet, I still find some beauty in life. But everythings coming to an end (academically) and being alone with my thoughts scares me, everyone I knew and everything I did is leaving.

I'm stuck in the past with no one else there, my family treat me like a crazy enfant - whispering and hinting at the same things over and over again

I'm gay and don't feel I'll ever live to be myself

Just a collection of thoughts lol, I guess I just wanted to make my first post and say hi

• Hugs
Reactions: Pluto, ZM4ever, kråkevind and 4 others
S

Someone123

Illuminated
Oct 19, 2021
When it comes tgo ctb, which means catch the bus and is used in place a the term suicide here a lot, it is best to explore options fully for recovery before giving up, and even people who give up are often here3 for years because leaving isn't easy, and sometimes they recover in the meantime. It's avery tough thing when your family doesn't care about you lik ethey should- this si the root cause of a high percentage of cases of depression for sure. Finding friends could help you, and as far as being gay, it is much more accepted than it used to be, mianhstream society in many countries have mainly accepted this. When you mean the end of school do you mean high school or college? Getting away from abusive family members is so important for trying to give yourself a chance at recovery, possibly working and getting roommnateesz could help. There could be ways to find friends who care, have you tried to reach out to others for friendship? Sometimes being invovled in the same activities or organziations can help, like some type of club or some other common interest. There arer signs in your situation that you might be able to recover with help and friendships, and people here will suggest what they can to try to help.

Reactions: k488n23_
Doombox

Doombox

Who knows, who cares
Apr 7, 2022
Welcome. No matter how bad you feel, a bunch of us know what you mean, so you don't have to feel totally alone anymore.

Mord.

Mord.

May 6, 2023
Hi and welcome!, i know u'll find a lot of people willing to help you (me included) whenever you need any support

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
It's such a horrible world we exist in where people suffer all through no fault of their own, I certainly think it's true that most people are too self centred to ever care, of course as humans we are all alone, but anyway I wish you the best.