ImmortalTaoist

ImmortalTaoist

Nov 10, 2020
To be honest I can across this thru Reddit and well idk how to describe my feelings really. I've never really cared for myself, and well even now that I'm in a relationship I've tried I really have but even then she mentioned that it's become too much because I always bring this or that up, being my past and traumas.... I believed I was changing and that I was doing better but in reality I've just been lying to myself like I always have, that I've just been giving myself and my all to someone that I love without caring much for myself and focusing my life for them. It's always been like that. Despite knowing what I like and enjoy, despite knowing what I want to do in life, what I love, what goals I have and all these things and opportunities I can't find myself to be happy. I was loving this girl and I still love her but in the end, just like my father and just how my mother almost did, she's probably gonna leave me. Just like my stepfather, my friends and like everyone, she's bound to leave at this rate and I'll end up alone as I always have been. I've always felt like my life, my goals and what I wish and want never aligned with this world, with this technology, as much as I love it, and just with this all as it is. I feel restrained, I feel empty, I feel worthless, and I feel nothing idk... I just wish to go peacefully and start anew

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: CoalmineCanary, MindFrog, nachofriend and 8 others
muffin222

muffin222

Enlightened
Mar 31, 2020
Welcome. I'm so sorry for the pain and sorrow that's led you to a forum like this :( I can relate to feeling like your goals and wishes are misaligned with this world; it's such a lonely feeling. I hope you find whatever it is you're looking for here :heart:

Reactions: Silvermorning
ImmortalTaoist

ImmortalTaoist

Nov 10, 2020
Welcome. I'm so sorry for the pain and sorrow that's led you to a forum like this :( I can relate to feeling like your goals and wishes are misaligned with this world; it's such a lonely feeling. I hope you find whatever it is you're looking for here :heart:

Thanks And hopefully I can find something that I'm looking for. I was hoping to have people to talk to but knowing me I'll just tell myself people don't want to cuz of this or that

S

spinningwheel

Aug 13, 2020
Hey, I'm also new! So sorry about your suffering. Do you mind if I ask what you're looking for?