• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

N

Noir3231

Feb 23, 2024
On Jan 18th, I tried to OD, downing close to 400 pills (grandparents' bp meds), and was hospitalized that day. I was in the hospital for close to a month, then involterly put into a psychiatric ward for close to a week. I got discharged on Feb 20th. This was my first ever attempt and I don't feel any different. Do most people attempt again after their first attempt?

• Hugs
Reactions: Chronicoverwhelm, Finalnight, Unsure and alone and 9 others
broth0100

broth0100

i’m not in the tide i be under it, Jaws
Oct 23, 2023
I've heard tht most ppl, maybe 80% or 90% of ppl ? who attempt suicide dont go on to make another attempt. but ive also heard from a lot of ppl w multiple attempts. many on this forum as well i think

• Informative
Reactions: Finalnight, CasperDaGhost, girlsboysthems and 1 other person
I

inmyhead

Student
May 21, 2023
I would say on the forum there's a high percentage of us who have attempted more than once.

• Informative
Reactions: CasperDaGhost, girlsboysthems, broth0100 and 1 other person
worthless_nightmare

worthless_nightmare

Mar 7, 2024
I've personally attempted suicide 6 times 2x OD 2x bridge 2x hanging

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Alex Fermentopathy, Chronicoverwhelm, Unsure and alone and 4 others
girlsboysthems

girlsboysthems

no i dont have a gun
Dec 19, 2022
i think the most critical time for second time attempt is after the discharge from the hospital.

drakflowerfire

drakflowerfire

I just want to find my own happiness
Mar 7, 2024
I had seven attempts on my early 20. And sometimes to try again, it's pretty hard to hold your true desire.

worthless_nightmare

worthless_nightmare

Mar 7, 2024
Why all the failures? You changed your mind, had poorly researched methods or some other reasons? No judgement. Just curious.
Poorly researched. I "planned" them haphazardly. Soon will be my next. I'm going with a classic bag over the face.

N

Noir3231

Feb 23, 2024
Poorly researched. I "planned" them haphazardly. Soon will be my next. I'm going with a classic bag over the face.
I've been thinking of hanging seriously. What is it like? I've heard people describe it as an instant head crack, but some describe it as being fully conscious of the suffocation for up to two minutes. I'm not going to do it if it's the second. Could the average ceiling fan support a 5'8 , 115-pound male?

Mea Culpa

Mea Culpa

Mea Culpa, Mea Maxima Culpa, Kyrie Eleison
Sep 22, 2023
I think I'm in double digits for trying to ctb. I still wanna keep trying.

• Hugs
Reactions: Chronicoverwhelm
N

Noir3231

Feb 23, 2024
I think I'm in double digits for trying to ctb. I still wanna keep trying.
How do you fail that many times? Sorry if that comes off as tone deaf but I'm really curious .

Reactions: bwerner
Mea Culpa

Mea Culpa

Mea Culpa, Mea Maxima Culpa, Kyrie Eleison
Sep 22, 2023
How do you fail that many times? Sorry if that comes off as tone deaf but I'm really curious .
It's ok. Sometimes something doesnt go right or you tend to chicken out last minute. I was close once, but havent been able to reach that closeness.

Reactions: bwerner
theboy

theboy

Illuminated
Jul 15, 2022
If the person is still suicidal, he/she is likely to make another attempt.

B

bwerner

Nov 23, 2023
I've been thinking of hanging seriously. What is it like? I've heard people describe it as an instant head crack, but some describe it as being fully conscious of the suffocation for up to two minutes. I'm not going to do it if it's the second. Could the average ceiling fan support a 5'8 , 115-pound male?
The mount holding the ceiling fan is designed to hold the ceiling fan weight. I would not trust it with any additional weight.

Reactions: Chronicoverwhelm
N

Noir3231

Feb 23, 2024
The mount holding the ceiling fan is designed to hold the ceiling fan weight. I would not trust it with any additional weight.
Mhm thank you. I have a balcony I can just use, but it's def going to be a frightening sight for my neighbors.

Worndown

Worndown

Visionary
Mar 21, 2019
If you really mess up your setup, a quick death is less likely. Don't mess it up.

Ask questions.
Do research.
Learn the needed knots.
Get a good rope.
FInd a good location.
Set aside enough time.

You owe it to yourself to do it right the first and only time.

Reactions: grahf
SevenDayWeekend

SevenDayWeekend

Feb 13, 2023
Mhm thank you. I have a balcony I can just use, but it's def going to be a frightening sight for my neighbors.
Don't worry about them they're not worried about you. Once they've had a little gossip about it they'll forget all about it and you. They're not worth your consideration.

Reactions: grahf
N

Noir3231

Feb 23, 2024
If you really mess up your setup, a quick death is less likely. Don't mess it up.

Ask questions.
Do research.
Learn the needed knots.
Get a good rope.
FInd a good location.
Set aside enough time.

You owe it to yourself to do it right the first and only time.
That's really scary. The very last thing I want is brain damage/completely going brain-dead. I've seen talk of SN, but do most people make it by themselves or just buy it/ I saw SN fertilizer on Amazon and was wondering if that would do the trick, as it is 99% pure.
Don't worry about them they're not worried about you. Once they've had a little gossip about it they'll forget all about it and you. They're not worth your consideration.
Youre right and I think it would be a bit funny to see that regardless..