• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

C

Creamyasf

Jul 5, 2024
Hello! this will be my first and last post here. my method is most likely going to be from a 700FT drop, hopefully it's lethal, i'm 5'11 160. However for a drop like that it's about an hour drive which isn't too bad. the trains that pass in my home time go by frequently so i've been considering that.

now my biggest dilemma here is what day to choose probably within the next week or so, so could someone help me pick a day?

i'm not sad, scared, or angry. im actually quite blissful my life has come to an end. ultimately im a nihilist at heart. i tried killing myself and failed when i was younger. i'm now 19, 3 cars, a 3 bedroom house, government job, and in college, and also a barista haha. [no i'm not exhausted i have tons of energy]

so why am i doing this? i initially fell in love with a girl when i was 13 and it caused so many years of emotional turmoil and suffering. sounds funny, but i really love deeply. i started dating someone else after years and unfortunately my now ex girlfriend was unfaithful to me. i feel like life is beautiful but im not ready for the breakup to process and i feel 100% content in my life, i don't want to suffer this time.

i have everything i could want, and i feel empty, i feel like i've completed life.

i have affected many lives and i believe i have always been kind to others and left a good impression, because i know i genuinely care for others, but it was never reciprocated. i have no real close friends.

i want anyone who did me wrong to feel the pain i do, because i love and feel so deeply, and i want everyone to regret being rude to me, the humans i know are monsters.

TLDR: ex girlfriend was unfaithful and i don't feel like suffering, i'm 100% content with my life, and i want all eyes on everyone who's done me wrong.

• Love
Reactions: achb and Oneness
feelinggloomy

feelinggloomy

Student
May 29, 2024
So sorry for your struggles I wish you peace. When you said you feel like you completed lift …. That struck a cord with me. Well said

Reactions: Creamyasf
C

Creamyasf

Jul 5, 2024
appreciate that, nothing more from here on out, i wish you the best as well

N

norkz

Jun 28, 2024
Your life sounds good and this is your decision but let me tell you it's not worth it to let people impact you this way most people are nasty. You're 19 ppl of your age are dumb ass. Why not give life the opportunity of meeting someone new? Your life sounds good.

Not A Fan

Not A Fan

don't avoid the void
Jun 22, 2024
Hello! this will be my first and last post here. my method is most likely going to be from a 700FT drop, hopefully it's lethal, i'm 5'11 160. However for a drop like that it's about an hour drive which isn't too bad. the trains that pass in my home time go by frequently so i've been considering that.

now my biggest dilemma here is what day to choose probably within the next week or so, so could someone help me pick a day?

i'm not sad, scared, or angry. im actually quite blissful my life has come to an end. ultimately im a nihilist at heart. i tried killing myself and failed when i was younger. i'm now 19, 3 cars, a 3 bedroom house, government job, and in college, and also a barista haha. [no i'm not exhausted i have tons of energy]

so why am i doing this? i initially fell in love with a girl when i was 13 and it caused so many years of emotional turmoil and suffering. sounds funny, but i really love deeply. i started dating someone else after years and unfortunately my now ex girlfriend was unfaithful to me. i feel like life is beautiful but im not ready for the breakup to process and i feel 100% content in my life, i don't want to suffer this time.

i have everything i could want, and i feel empty, i feel like i've completed life.

i have affected many lives and i believe i have always been kind to others and left a good impression, because i know i genuinely care for others, but it was never reciprocated. i have no real close friends.

i want anyone who did me wrong to feel the pain i do, because i love and feel so deeply, and i want everyone to regret being rude to me, the humans i know are monsters.

TLDR: ex girlfriend was unfaithful and i don't feel like suffering, i'm 100% content with my life, and i want all eyes on everyone who's done me wrong.
I would encourage you to postpone your plans. What makes you think you won't find a different/better girlfriend?

Reactions: dazed.daydreamer
C

Creamyasf

Jul 5, 2024
Your life sounds good and this is your decision but let me tell you it's not worth it to let people impact you this way most people are nasty. You're 19 ppl of your age are dumb ass. Why not give life the opportunity of meeting someone new? Your life sounds good.

women in their 20's are washed up and normally ran thru and i'm not into that, and respectfully i'm not gonna live with waiting around for a women
I would encourage you to postpone your plans. What makes you think you won't find a different/better girlfriend?
i probably could but there's a high chance this will happen again, i took years and hundreds of people to talk to and countless days of healing all for a waste

bookie

bookie

main character of sasu
Mar 31, 2024
I hope you find the peace you are looking for

landslide2

landslide2

Student
May 6, 2024
You will meet someone else. This heartache will pass, you must give it time.

Reactions: dazed.daydreamer and norkz
U

UKscotty

Doesn't read PMs
May 20, 2021
700 ft is 100% guaranteed. No one has ever survived a direct fall higher than 300ft onto concrete.

Reactions: ImsooDone1N
C

Creamyasf

Jul 5, 2024
I hope you find the peace you are looking for
i will, thank you!
You will meet someone else. This heartache will pass, you must give it time.
respectfully no thank you, my mind is set i really don't wanna meet anyone else nor wait that time. i'm content man i ain't doing all that. thank you though
700 ft is 100% guaranteed. No one has ever survived a direct fall higher than 300ft onto concrete.
good to know! it's below a small river that's probably no deeper than 5-6 ft so i should be good then.

N

norkz

Jun 28, 2024
women in their 20's are washed up and normally ran thru and i'm not into that, and respectfully i'm not gonna live with waiting around for a women

i probably could but there's a high chance this will happen again, i took years and hundreds of people to talk to and countless days of healing all for a waste
Wdym wash up? And no you don't have to wait for women I meant that dying cause of someone is not worth it you know

defeated sanity

defeated sanity

Jun 12, 2024
I can sadly relate to you on having this kind of feelings so deeply... Sadly it came to this, having pure feelings for people turned out to be a big mistake and it is not supposed to be this way in my opinion. Love is the only thing that can make this life worth living and sadly real love seems to be impossible to find and maintain nowadays. I wish things were better my man. Hope you find the peace you are seeking.

Reactions: Creamyasf
B

b1cycle

Jun 9, 2024

I think you're believing what you see on the internet too much. Most people have not really had that many sexual partners.

C

Creamyasf

Jul 5, 2024
Wdym wash up? And no you don't have to wait for women I meant that dying cause of someone is not worth it you know
washed up as in too much experience for my liking, and before anything yes i have done my best to try to stay as innocent as possible, im no into hookups, partying, socializing, i was only focused on life and discipline. i understand its not worth it but this will be the only way anyone could understand the fraction of my pain, i love deeply, and i feel emotions very strongly
I can sadly relate to you on having this kind of feelings so deeply... Sadly it came to this, having pure feelings for people turned out to be a big mistake and it is not supposed to be this way in my opinion. Love is the only thing that can make this life worth living and sadly real love seems to be impossible to find and maintain nowadays. I wish things were better my man. Hope you find the peace you are seeking.
thank you i feel understood! sometimes i feel no one will ever understand our love and hurt. i believe this will fix this endless cycle.
I think you're believing what you see on the internet too much. Most people have not really had that many sexual partners.
respectfully, this is all first hand experience where i've had a lot of women lie about their past and find it completely normal to sleep around, perhaps i'm unlucky, but i've came across too many women that don't fit my standard. my standards aren't unrealistic either, i think it's totally okay and normal to have sex AS LONG AS you're dating said person.

Last edited:
defeated sanity

defeated sanity

Jun 12, 2024
hey man, i was just wondering if you would like to vent to each other... we seemed to feel alike about love and this life. i still dont have an option to pm anyone or view anyone's profile. if so can you lmk if you have discord or anything we can reach out to each other