MeltingHeart

MeltingHeart

Visionary
Sep 9, 2019
The sound of the fireworks is making me so sad already! It's meant to be a joyous , celebratory occasion and I can take no joy in anything at all! If I'd had my sn I would have quite liked to have taken on firework night- if not already - and just listen or watch out of the window as a good distraction . Seemed like that would have been good ngt to go. God the utter dread of being around for Xmas a season I have never liked - even at my most happy!!

Last edited:
  • Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: MourningHeart, BPD_LE and bea1974
D

Deleted member 1465

_
Jul 31, 2018
When I was little I'd watch the fireworks from the upstairs window. We had a view of the whole town.
When I was older it was about bonfires with your mates, the adventure and the smell of cordite.
These days I cower away from fireworks like a scared dog.

• Hugs
Reactions: BPD_LE
BPD_LE

BPD_LE

The Queen of Meme
Aug 11, 2019
Fucking fireworks scare one of my dogs. He goes nuts, bouncing off the walls, panting. I've tried everything. The other one is deaf as a post so has no idea what's going on. She's 14 so has no idea what's going on every other day!

L

LonelyLight

Warlock
May 31, 2019
Theres been fireworks here the last 2 weeks on account of Halloween, drives the dogs nuts!! We don't celebrate bonfire night thankfully, if its anything like halloween its just an excuse for rowdy youths to drink and terrorise people with fireworks.
I brought my niece trick or treating, there was a group of us, we got fireworks thrown at us by 14/15 year olds, the kids were scared, had to turn back because of the little fucks

• Hmph!
Reactions: Deleted member 1465 and BPD_LE
BPD_LE

BPD_LE

The Queen of Meme
Aug 11, 2019
@Underscore

Puppy Trauma :pfff:

20191104 175408

• Aww..
Reactions: Deleted member 1465
L

LonelyLight

Warlock
May 31, 2019
Oh God guys, I've just read on "Unilad" on Facebook, an 18 week old puppy has died of a heart attack due to the fireworks, she was so scared she had a heart attack!!! This makes me angry:(

• Aww..
Reactions: Deleted member 1465 and BPD_LE