• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

internetgrime

internetgrime

They/Them
Apr 7, 2023
I'm planning to get a gun soon, mostly for defense but honestly I have to have this in my mind while choosing one as well.

What would a good make and caliber and such be? Additionally, what placement is best? If I end up going through with it I want two things
1. No chance of surviving and being severely handicapped and a burden to others
2. To not have my head reduced to a pulp. I want to be recognizable to my loved ones and be able to give them a chance of an open coffin funeral + minimize trauma, since it'll already be traumatic enough without being incredibly gorey.

TAW122

TAW122

Emissary of the right to die.
Aug 30, 2018
Generally, with smaller calibers the damage and reliability of success goes down and there is less margin for error, but I would say anything around 9mm, .45ACP, .40 S&W, and/or even a .38 special would be sufficient in terms of reliability. Anything less than that, while it is possible, is not really as reliable and of course, failing with a firearm is not only traumatic, but can also leave you severely crippled.