Laststop

Laststop

Experienced
Jul 9, 2019
As I have two firearms I can, and would for their caliber size, use for CTB, I'm wondering about shot placement. I mean, the point is to CTB with as little pain, time, and fuss, as possible. Using a .357 revolver, or 12 gauge shotgun, either would probably be short and painless (I hope) in the mouth pointing to the brain stem area. I'm a little less sure about the .357 in the same way, but not by a lot. I'm fighting with feeling bad about anyone having to deal with the mess after. I think that, seeing as how my info I'm leaving behind is to direct the authorites to contact my mother nearly the whole of the US away, she maybe won't have to see me?? The authorities will, and I feel sorry about that. But, that's what they do, right? My other option is the shotgun to the chest, aiming for the heart. Less solid, but at least my head won't be gone for those who have to clean it all up. I don't know.

J

Jean Améry

Enlightened
Mar 17, 2019
As I have no expertise in either guns or medical anatomy I'm afraid I can't advise you on that. I will say that I appreciate your thoughtfulness about the effect finding your body will have, even when you must be going through hell.

I've been here a while and I still find it sad that obviously decent human-beings are forced to make the choice to end their lives. Especially when it's through violent means although I guess in the end it doesn't really matter that much.

• Hugs
Reactions: Laststop
Kringle's Curse

Kringle's Curse

May 1, 2019
Hope this helps some.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190616-154325_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20190616-154325_Samsung Internet.jpg
    278.2 KB · Views: 39
Reactions: Laststop
not_a_robot

not_a_robot

"i hope the leaving is joyful, & never to return"
May 30, 2019
Your head can stay conscious up to ten seconds after a shot in the heart.
Who needs ten more seconds of pain?

Reactions: LifeIsACurse and Laststop
Laststop

Laststop

Experienced
Jul 9, 2019
Hope this helps some.
@Kringle's Curse Thanks. I wonder how they get those numbers? I mean, the lethality of it isn't too hard to figure. Just a matter of, "did they die from the attempt?" The time and pain part...I wonder? Shotgun to the head seems best.
Your head can stay conscious up to ten seconds after a shot in the heart.
Who needs ten more seconds of pain?
@not_a_robot Good point.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: not_a_robot