• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Jay Sea

Jay Sea

Mar 23, 2023
CO would be my preferred method if and when the need arises, and It will be carried out inside a vehicle - a Toyota rav 4 that I own.

the plan would involve burning the charcoal in 2 or 3 chimney starters first, then place the lit, none smoking coal into 2 metal buckets, place the buckets in the car with this vents duck taped, then get in with sleeping pills. Hopefully by the time the lethal concentration of CO gets reached as I will be in deep sleep. This should happen in winter after a heavy snowfall

My question is, the bucket will likely get extremely hot with the coal, and there is a risk of setting the inside of the car on fire, this must be avoided. But I'm not sure what would be the best way to do it

I thought about buying some bricks from a local hardware store and placing them in the back of the car and put the bucket on top of the bricks, but I am concerned that the bricks would also get too hot,

Maybe I could use a large metal tray and full it with snow, and then place the buckets on top of the snow, but I'm not sure if the coals can burn properly to reach lethal CO concentrations if bucket is losing heat from contact with the snow.

Any help or suggestion on this and critique of my plan would be much appreciated

Thanks SS
my apologies if fireproofing the car was already discussed in other threads, I haven't seen much mention of using snow as insulation

Last edited:
locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
Actually, the level of CO that you'd want in the car before getting into it would/should be a level of CO high enough to render yourself unconscious with only a few breaths. Yeah, the buckets are goubg to get hot. All you can do is keep them away from the fabrics and upholstery and set them on something like bricks to insulate them from the floor. The bricks are not a good conductor of heat.

Reactions: Jay Sea
Jay Sea

Jay Sea

Mar 23, 2023
Actually, the level of CO that you'd want in the car before getting into it would/should be a level of CO high enough to render yourself unconscious with only a few breaths. Yeah, the buckets are goubg to get hot. All you can do is keep them away from the fabrics and upholstery and set them on something like bricks to insulate them from the floor. The bricks are not a good conductor of heat
Actually, the level of CO that you'd want in the car before getting into it would/should be a level of CO high enough to render yourself unconscious with only a few breaths. Yeah, the buckets are goubg to get hot. All you can do is keep them away from the fabrics and upholstery and set them on something like bricks to insulate them from the floor. The bricks are not a good conductor of heat.
Going in with high CO concentration is probably the more reliable method, thanks for the suggestion

My concern with that is I don't know if It will feel too nauseating when I try to get in the car with high CO conc, and fail to go through with it because SI kick in

My best hope is to just fall asleep while my body still thinks everything is "normal", and leave peacefully

For me personally a peaceful and no stress exit is the most important, maybe even more than a method that can guarantee a successful attempt

Last edited:
locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
Going in with high CO concentration is probably the more reliable method, thanks for the suggestion

My concern with that is I don't know if It will feel too nauseating when I try to get in the car with high CO conc, and fail to go through with it because SI kick in

My best hope is to just fall asleep while my body still thinks everything is "normal", and leave peacefully

For me personally a peaceful and no stress exit is the most important, maybe even more than a method that can guarantee a successful attempt
With high CO levels, if high enough, nausea won't even enter the picture. LITERALLY, with just a few breaths, you become unconscious, long before nausea can set in and you won't even be aware of it if it did. The real question is how will you know if you get you get the CO level up high enough? The only way to know for sure is to use a CO analyzer capable of measuring up to at least 10000 ppm.

Getting into an enclosure after allowing CO levels to rise to a high level is what allows this method to be peaceful. If you're just sitting in the enclosure waiting while CO levels rise, you're going to experience all of the nasty effects from the CO - headache, nausea, maybe vomiting. The idea is to go unconscious quickly to not be aware of all those effects. I can't speak to what your SI will be like the moment you try and enter the enclosure. You very well may back out. You wouldn't be the first, so don't make too much of it.

The biggest hurdle with CO is not getting the level high enough, and then having to wait too long, suffering from the negative effects, until unconsciousness, and soon after death, finally comes. And if you don't get the level high enough and don't end up dying, you can cause permanent damage to yourself. It's imperative to do it right.

Jay Sea

Jay Sea

Mar 23, 2023
With high CO levels, if high enough, nausea won't even enter the picture. LITERALLY, with just a few breaths, you become unconscious, long before nausea can set in and you won't even be aware of it if it did. The real question is how will you know if you get you get the CO level up high enough? The only way to know for sure is to use a CO analyzer capable of measuring up to at least 10000 ppm.

Getting into an enclosure after allowing CO levels to rise to a high level is what allows this method to be peaceful. If you're just sitting in the enclosure waiting while CO levels rise, you're going to experience all of the nasty effects from the CO - headache, nausea, maybe vomiting. The idea is to go unconscious quickly to not be aware of all those effects. I can't speak to what your SI will be like the moment you try and enter the enclosure. You very well may back out. You wouldn't be the first, so don't make too much of it.

The biggest hurdle with CO is not getting the level high enough, and then having to wait too long, suffering from the negative effects, until unconsciousness, and soon after death, finally comes. And if you don't get the level high enough and don't end up dying, you can cause permanent damage to yourself. It's imperative to do it right.
Yes it is an important consideration,

on what you said about high CO level and not experiencing nausea, is that just your opinion as an educated guess, or are there sources to suggest it is better than just letting the CO level build up slowly while under a sleeping pill?
If a sleeping pill could put someone out for at least a few hours then this chart suggests even 800ppm is more than plenty

Last edited:
locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
Yes it is an important consideration,

on what you said about high CO level and not experiencing nausea, is that just your opinion as an educated guess, or are there sources to suggest it is better than just letting the CO level build up slowly while under a sleeping pill?
View attachment 142701
If a sleeping pill could put someone out for at least a few hours then this chart suggests even 800ppm is more than plenty
How are you going to experience nausea in 10 seconds? At 10000 ppm, or greater, you should be unconscious that quickly. Once unconscious it really doesn't matter.

Last edited:
Jay Sea

Jay Sea

Mar 23, 2023
Yes that's a good point

I guess my question is whether someone would experience anything unusual at all in the first few breaths transitioning from normal air (outside the car) to high CO air (inside the car), even if CO is supposedly an odorless and tasteless gas

Jay Sea

Jay Sea

Mar 23, 2023
After a bit more thought about how to mitigate fire risks the best plan I could come up with is now to use a large metal tray that will be making direct contact with the cargo area of the car, put several bricks inside the tray to make a flat platform, pack rest of the area in the tray with snow, and place the hot charcoal filled metal bucket on top of the brick platform,

this is probably the minimum setup i would personally be comfortable with, other suggestions are also appreciated

If snow is not available I'm probably ok with water too

Last edited: