lavendermeadows

lavendermeadows

Aug 13, 2023
All I can find is 6.5% on Amazon. Honestly I'm mentally ill and in a very confused state and am having a hard time getting info on this. Is that fine or should I buy something else. Idk where to find other stuff

Reactions: moonlightwilderness and .ᴍᴀʏᴜ.
P

painful existence

Student
Jul 11, 2023
I think you need a purity of more than 95 percent.6.5 percent is not good enough

Reactions: XcatnipX, Praestat_Mori and lavendermeadows
P

painful existence

Student
Jul 11, 2023
I am not from US so I don't know but there might be people here who might have information regarding suppliers there.(They usually don't share that info with new members as a lot of pro life activists have infiltrated this site and are shutting down the remaining sources of SN)
So it is possible to find sources of SN in US .Though it is not as easy.You would need the right contacts(You might find people from US on this site who would know better)

Reactions: Praestat_Mori
lavendermeadows

lavendermeadows

Aug 13, 2023
I am not from US so I don't know but there might be people here who might have information regarding suppliers there.(They usually don't share that info with new members as a lot of pro life activists have infiltrated this site and are shutting down the remaining sources of SN)
So it is possible to find sources of SN in US .Though it is not as easy.You would need the right contacts(You might find people from US on this site who would know better)
That's fucked up they're doing that. Some of us might as well be terminally ill from our mental illness. I am tired of suffering from my trauma and illness

Reactions: XcatnipX
R

rondooo

Sep 4, 2022
Did You get any sources? im in the same boat

xxyinyangxx

xxyinyangxx

Aug 23, 2023
Here's to hoping you find sources my friend. I'm in the same position and it sucks.