• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

P

Pandrup

Apr 1, 2022
Hello anyone know where i can find some SN in europe, ive been searching for hours and cant seem to find it anywhere, they all ask for Companies

wljourney

wljourney

Waiting for the bus
Apr 2, 2022
Hello anyone know where i can find some SN in europe, ive been searching for hours and cant seem to find it anywhere, they all ask for Companies
You are fairly new here. Welcome.
Try scouring the threads. With time you'll find out more and people will help guide you. After interacting with more people and posting in the threads you'll be able to send DMs.

None of the methods described and discussed here are a quick fix. They all need preparation and time.

Maybe read the PPeH posted as a resource and pinned at the top. It's quite helpful.

'PPH April 2022'
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/pph-april-2022.89185/

Reactions: Pandrup
P

Pandrup

Apr 1, 2022
How many posts do i need to make to be able to send and receive dms