• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

8hidden_emotions8

no one can emphasize if they have never felt it
May 7, 2021
Hey guys this is my first post and I know this may have been talked about already but where do I get SN in Canada. Literally, I could only find one seller off of Amazon (it says it cures fish eggs or something) and it seems very sketchy. Also I've checked chem website and most of them are not allowed to sell to Canada or you need a company to buy them. Canada is making it really hard. :(

Also if SN is not available can you give other options that don't involve jumping or hanging. Not that those aren't options, I am just too much of a coward to do those options.

And also I'm excited to be on a forum that has people who think the same way it do - life gets so hard when people can't emphasize with you.

• Hugs
Reactions: LifeQuitter2018, archipelago, Pen>Sword and 1 other person
L

Lost21

Student
Sep 24, 2018
From a fellow Canuck welcome to SS. Have you checked the retailer that is based in Arkansas?

Reactions: self destructing and Pen>Sword

8hidden_emotions8

no one can emphasize if they have never felt it
May 7, 2021
From a fellow Canuck welcome to SS. Have you checked the retailer that is based in Arkansas?
No I haven't, do you think you could pm me the link to their website if they have one.

self destructing

self destructing

Aug 17, 2020
If you have a link to their website, could you PM as well? I wish I had ordered months ago, when it was more readily available in this country. Thanks!

A

archipelago

Student
Jun 27, 2021
Could you PM me as well please? My account was only just approved and I haven't been able to PM others yet. Thanks so much.

Auto Immunity After

Auto Immunity After

LOOKING FOR THE CURE FOR AUTO IMMUNE
Jul 20, 2021
I am looking for a supplier for SN delivery to Canada. Amazon sells it but I am assuming this is not what I need? It says pure NS but it can't be . All the sites say its a salt for preparing meat, this must not be the same product? Any suggestions? Also any info on method, is it a peaceful exit in theory? Thanks

B

butterfly

Oct 5, 2021
I'm also looking for sn in Canada. Im new to site so not sure if I can get private messages yet.
If you have a link to their website, could you PM as well? I wish I had ordered months ago, when it was more readily available in this country. Thanks!
Could you pm me website as well. Not sure if I can get pm yet. New to site.
Hey guys this is my first post and I know this may have been talked about already but where do I get SN in Canada. Literally, I could only find one seller off of Amazon (it says it cures fish eggs or something) and it seems very sketchy. Also I've checked chem website and most of them are not allowed to sell to Canada or you need a company to buy them. Canada is making it really hard. :(

Also if SN is not available can you give other options that don't involve jumping or hanging. Not that those aren't options, I am just too much of a coward to do those options.

And also I'm excited to be on a forum that has people who think the same way it do - life gets so hard when people can't emphasize with you.
People don't understand the pain and agony of depression. We should have the right to die with dignity.

Last edited: