• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

YukiFox

YukiFox

Pastel demon
Dec 8, 2018
Hi to all community. I'm alive, I was really busy on my workplace.
I entered on this site to find answers like: "Is really suicide worth it? Or I need to wait?" When I log in on the first week, I was searching about why people feel suicidal, as my beloved friend passed away about six years ago when she jumped...
Later I admitted that I'm suicidal too. I was being hypocrite for being pro life when internally I fantasied a lot with my own death (and not only by CTB, also with illness or accidents), because I was fell really lost about my life, I fell like a failure, wasted my youth with uncertain actions and incredible procrastination. And I asked to myself: "If I feel like this, defeated, isolated, puzzled, WITHOUT a serious event like terminal illness or mental disorder... what if I have a real challenge on my mind or life?" So I searched a lot of answers here, and CTb was one of them.
I've tried partial, nothing happened. I was conscious about all the wrong procedures about my hanging. But, on the same week I was on a despair, a light bulb appeared on my mind. I started to investigate, and suddenly I was realizing something, after did a summary about my life, that I was a transgender person, in exactly terms, a non-binary woman. Since that I'm feeling less puzzled, less on despair. Surely, I aware of all the challenges who is being a trans woman on this world, but I'm grateful to live on a century who we are more accepted than other countries or historical contexts. If I was born on a different country, or live on the past centuries, my life as a man would be more messed up.
Well, I m not entirely "CTB free". Only I'm not having it right now. I accept suicide as an honorable and rightful death, and I'm not judging anyone who decides to leave this messy world. Also I'm aware that having a transition doesn't resolve my depression or anxiety problems, but as living as Agatha I feel a little hope rather than my male life.

My point is: I'm not leaving this community for nothing. I will not asking for deleting my account. I like this place, and I want to discuss a little more as a kind of psychopomp rather than an imminent suicidal person.
If in some point of my life I decided to end my own life I will not fear the death and consider my act with dignity.
PD: If you're still consider CTB, you are entirely free with your decision. Only I will not CTB tomorrow (Or at least I think so).

T

TiredHorse

Enlightened
Nov 1, 2018
With great admiration I congratulate you on your revelation and on your courage to see the truth in it. Welcome, Agatha! I also wish you all success as you seek a path forward alive.

Recovery, I'm discovering, can be a long, brutal path. I turn back several times each day, and I am not yet convinced it is the right path for me, but it is the path that leaves the most options open until the correct path becomes more certain, and so for now I continue to follow it. Tomorrow will come soon enough, perhaps with greater clarity. Until then, I trudge forward.

I hope you eventually find such joy and comfort on your own path that Life becomes a welcome choice, and not merely a holding open of options.