• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Camille Lejeune

Camille Lejeune

Feb 14, 2019
Hi,
I'm from Europe and I would like to know where and how do you order pentobarbital (powder not liquid). It is supposedly almost impossible to obtain. Maybe a few years ago from China, but now every web site are scams. I'm very sick and can't really move from my house.
PS Sorry, english is not my mother tongue.

Meretlein

Meretlein

Feb 15, 2019
Go to the resources thread and download the peaceful pill handbook for October 2018. Chapter 19 is on obtaining Nembutal. People have said that the only guy who actually sells it is the Alejandro email, people on here have that the Domingo email is a scam.

Reactions: dras23, Xerox, Camille Lejeune and 1 other person
Camille Lejeune

Camille Lejeune

Feb 14, 2019
Go to the resources thread and download the peaceful pill handbook for October 2018. Chapter 19 is on obtaining Nembutal. People have said that the only guy who actually sells it is the Alejandro email, people on here have that the Domingo email is a scam.

Thank you very much. Do you know where I can find the Alejandro email ? It is possible to join him ?

Reactions: mothfly and Deleted member 4993
Meretlein

Meretlein

Feb 15, 2019
add on: I would pm you the email but I have no made enough posts to send messages.

Camille Lejeune

Camille Lejeune

Feb 14, 2019
add on: I would pm you the email but I have no made enough posts to send messages.

I have not made enough post either. Can I post my private email here for you ?

Reactions: Deleted member 4993
Rheaz

Rheaz

Sep 12, 2019
Has anyone been able to get any Nembutal? I don't see the resource with the email.