TheGoodGuy

TheGoodGuy

Visionary
Aug 27, 2018
20181101 224831
Finally got my welfare and paid my bills and was finally able to buy this. But this is a sad day I had to sell my car a Toyota Aygo 2012 so I am pretty sad about that now I won´t be able to go for drives anymore which is one of the few copes I have left, it also make ctb by partial hanging harder since I had a chosen spot next to where my childhood home was demolished so now I have to find a new spot of ctb by using my firearm.

Reactions: throwaway777, Trashcan, Angst Filled Fuck Up and 7 others
Jen Erik

Jen Erik

-
Oct 12, 2018
Cheers to your drink; I'm sorry about your car.

Reactions: throwaway777 and TheGoodGuy
TheGoodGuy

TheGoodGuy

Visionary
Aug 27, 2018
Cheers to your drink; I'm sorry about your car.
Thanks I have waited a whole months to drink again since I haven´t had any money and thanks for your sympathy. It may sound awful but the car was the one redeeming quality I had left the one thing that made me "better" than other people since I am a small boned, skinny male, with so many problems at least I wouldn´t have to walk for a mile with grocery bags while getting drained by rain but now I have to I miss it :'(

Reactions: throwaway777, Dead_Inside, Throwaway563078 and 1 other person
S

Schopenhauer

Enlightened
Oct 3, 2018
Sorry about your car. It shouldn't have come to this. Welfare is supposed to let people keep their dignity.

Reactions: Jen Erik, throwaway777, Trashcan and 1 other person
TheGoodGuy

TheGoodGuy

Visionary
Aug 27, 2018
Sorry about your car. It shouldn't have come to this. Welfare is supposed to let people keep their dignity.
Unfortunately it isn´t allowed to own a car on welfare in DK.

Reactions: throwaway777 and Schopenhauer