Lutembëe

Lutembëe

Student
Feb 19, 2020
Hello,

I've finally made up my mind and I will ctb just after my birthday with SN I bought 2 years ago (it seems still ok). I have enough : I'm autistic and chronically depressed, anxious and suicidal. My psychiatric treatment made me addicted to benzo : the only time I tried to stop i had seizures. It's been a month since I'm on sick leave, and I don't know how to move forward with my life due to my health conditions. Living 27 years old was enough suffering.

I found the strength to see my mother for the last time. I didn't see her in two years, so at least we have some more recent memories together.

I don't think I'll be able to CTB at home, technically possible but I'll be full of guilt. I bought this place with my fiance and I don't want them to see my body there and live permanently with this scene and still have to live there for a while.

Is booking a hotel for 3 or 4 days safe ? I don't know where else I can do it to be honest.
Or is there some safer places ?

• Hugs
Reactions: http-410, Praestat_Mori and Anon7b8
𝗟𝗼𝗻𝗲𝗹𝘆

𝗟𝗼𝗻𝗲𝗹𝘆

Deeming that I were better dead
Oct 28, 2023
I would personally pick either hotel or drive somewhere and do it in the car, just make sure there are no people close. Hotel though seems most comfy and peaceful right after home.

Reactions: Old Friend
A

Anon7b8

Experienced
Aug 21, 2023
Suggest a secure air bnb instead of hotels, sometimes staff are unusually fast to respond. But better just to drive somewhere secluded that has a great and relaxing view for you.

Reactions: zrh389
zrh389

zrh389

Nov 12, 2023
Hotel? Seems your body will be seen by hotel workers