• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Roulette

Roulette

???
Aug 31, 2018
There is a movement thats about death-positivity. We live in a culture of silence that is too afraid to talk about death as its too "grim" and "morbid", when really it's natural and part of life. Also talking about end-of-life options, respecting the wishes and open discussions about the whole thing is a healthy subject.

Although death positivity are not right-to-die believers like most of us are. It's more about natural causes than suicidality

Reactions: Lavalamp, MsM3talGamer, Johnnythefox and 3 others
Jodes

Jodes

Enlightened
Nov 23, 2018
There is a movement thats about death-positivity. We live in a culture of silence that is too afraid to talk about death as its too "grim" and "morbid", when really it's natural and part of life. Also talking about end-of-life options, respecting the wishes and open discussions about the whole thing is a healthy subject.

Although death positivity are not right-to-die believers like most of us are. It's more about natural causes than suicidality
Well observed. Its a start though. Sad it is only the start of the start, so to speak, in many places

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
S

Shewaitsforme

Arcanist
Sep 23, 2018
You would expect pro-lifers to only engage in activities that support life, i mean i could smoke and drink to try hasten my death rather than drink SN. Their thinking is deluded.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
I

Idorus

Arcanist
Apr 30, 2018
I'm witnessing it these days. my old friend is dying, terminal. He's just worn with age (77). It isn't that worse. It's just... well, natural.

Apart from that, it's a really interesting thought; what IF it isn't that worse… taking your own life. I have thought about it and the only thing that comes up; I could have delayed my exit then. As if the foce behind leaving gets a less pronounced meaning.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and Red star
Red star

Red star

Experienced
Sep 15, 2018
This reminds me of Aeon Flux. How death gives life meaning. It was a pro death movie basically.

Reactions: Shewaitsforme and RaphtaliaTwoAnimals