deadprincess

deadprincess

Aug 21, 2018
i've been wanting to buy heroin for a little while anyway since i'm addicted to painkillers. i've been thinking about it and i figured it out that this wouldn't be such a horrible way to go. i've never overdosed, but i've witnessed one so it's at least a bit familiar (i guess that's important to me lol).

thoughts?

Last edited:
Reactions: RoloTomasi, AntiLifeEric, lv-gras and 2 others
IDontWantToBreathe

IDontWantToBreathe

Aug 20, 2018
i've been wanting to buy heroin for a little while anyway since i'm addicted to painkillers. i've been thinking about it and i figured it out that this wouldn't be such a horrible way to go. i've never overdosed, but i've witnessed one so it's at least a bit familiar (i guess that's important to me lol).

thoughts?

I actually thought about doing that myself. You should really consider looking in to lethal doses if you truly plan to die. Heroin that's on the streets is usually shit and I doubt a gram of it in one sitting will kill you for sure. Maybe a half quarter would do somebody in I can't say I know for sure but if you're going to go for it make sure that you have enough to say "yeah that's going to do it"... if you have to question it, don't do it or you'll surely regret the results.

Reactions: Deleted_9cKnXB34QG, Lady Euthanasia, deadprincess and 2 others
C

Comatose11

Mage
Jul 26, 2018
Like the other user said, make sure you have a lethal dose. It seems really peaceful though.

Reactions: Deleted_9cKnXB34QG, IDontWantToBreathe, deadprincess and 1 other person
deadprincess

deadprincess

Aug 21, 2018
I actually thought about doing that myself. You should really consider looking in to lethal doses if you truly plan to die. Heroin that's on the streets is usually shit and I doubt a gram of it in one sitting will kill you for sure. Maybe a half quarter would do somebody in I can't say I know for sure but if you're going to go for it make sure that you have enough to say "yeah that's going to do it"... if you have to question it, don't do it or you'll surely regret the results.
thanks. :) i'm also considering fentanyl since i know it's cheaper and stronger. i'll look into it some more.

Reactions: Deleted_9cKnXB34QG, lv-gras and IDontWantToBreathe
J

Jack

Jul 22, 2018
this is how i want to go too.

Reactions: lv-gras, deadprincess and IDontWantToBreathe
IDontWantToBreathe

IDontWantToBreathe

Aug 20, 2018
thanks. :) i'm also considering fentanyl since i know it's cheaper and stronger. i'll look into it some more.

A friend of mine died from fentanyl so that will definitely do the trick. A single point (0.10) can be fatal for some. Grab a gram of that and you'll be dead before you can take the needle out.

Reactions: lv-gras and deadprincess
L

lv-gras

fledermausßßßßßßßß
Jul 27, 2018
any idea where to get some?

J

Jack

Jul 22, 2018
Go to your local NA meeting

Reactions: Justanotherconsumer
deadprincess

deadprincess

Aug 21, 2018
the only frustrating thing to me is i need to wait to get paid (so a few days from now) and then figure out how to buy bitcoins. i wish i could do it today. i'm considering my other options so i can leave today.

a few past attempts with my thoughts:
i've tried overdosing on stuff around the house before and that was terrifying + not effective. i should have done research before doing this and then i would have known better.

i've tried using a plastic bag with something tied around my neck. i should have taken drugs first because this was horrible and scary. not a good way to die.

i've tried shooting myself and that was horrible. i didn't plan and didn't even know the safety was on. i don't think i could bring myself to try this ever again.

i'm thinking of trying partial suspension hanging. i have a bunch of scarves and something in mind to hang from. i'm just not sure this is how i want to go.

something that sticks out to me is slitting my throat. i figure it's easier than trying to bleed out for my wrists. i've self-harmed for years so this gets bonus points for being somewhat familiar to me already. not sure how hard this would be though? doesn't seem like this is a popular method lol and i know i probably won't be successful if i slit my wrists.

i'm really going over my options rn. heroin/fent is how i ideally want to go if i can wait, but i'm thinking hard if i want to or not. i have sep 17th as my cut off date since the 17th is my birthday... it's just so far away.

thanks for reading

Reactions: lv-gras and IDontWantToBreathe
L

Life sucks

Visionary
Apr 18, 2018
What about carbon monoxide? You seem experienced in attempting and the tools for this are accessible.

Reactions: Lady Euthanasia, lv-gras, deadprincess and 1 other person
IDontWantToBreathe

IDontWantToBreathe

Aug 20, 2018
the only frustrating thing to me is i need to wait to get paid (so a few days from now) and then figure out how to buy bitcoins. i wish i could do it today. i'm considering my other options so i can leave today.

a few past attempts with my thoughts:
i've tried overdosing on stuff around the house before and that was terrifying + not effective. i should have done research before doing this and then i would have known better.

i've tried using a plastic bag with something tied around my neck. i should have taken drugs first because this was horrible and scary. not a good way to die.

i've tried shooting myself and that was horrible. i didn't plan and didn't even know the safety was on. i don't think i could bring myself to try this ever again.

i'm thinking of trying partial suspension hanging. i have a bunch of scarves and something in mind to hang from. i'm just not sure this is how i want to go.

something that sticks out to me is slitting my throat. i figure it's easier than trying to bleed out for my wrists. i've self-harmed for years so this gets bonus points for being somewhat familiar to me already. not sure how hard this would be though? doesn't seem like this is a popular method lol and i know i probably won't be successful if i slit my wrists.

i'm really going over my options rn. heroin/fent is how i ideally want to go if i can wait, but i'm thinking hard if i want to or not. i have sep 17th as my cut off date since the 17th is my birthday... it's just so far away.

thanks for reading

Don't act out of desperation. An attempt that isn't thought out and planned is rarely fatal and usually leaves people worse off than they already were. Thousands of people fail suicide attempts every year and are left with irreversible damage to their bodies.

If you're serious about it then you need to find something easily accessible and map it out... You can't just take a scarf and tie it around your neck and say hopefully this works. When I'm ready, I'm dying. That's it. No way around it. The odds of me surviving are for sure in the 1% region. And out of mercy they'd put me down.

If you want to make a gesture there are ways of doing it safely without risking death. It sounds like a lot of people want a quick escape on here but don't realize that a rushed decision on suicide can be life changing if you survive. For every successful suicide there are 19 failures or something like that. It's just not worth the risk if you aren't 110% sure you will perish.

Reactions: Deleted member 1768, lv-gras and deadprincess
deadprincess

deadprincess

Aug 21, 2018
Don't act out of desperation. An attempt that isn't thought out and planned is rarely fatal and usually leaves people worse off than they already were. Thousands of people fail suicide attempts every year and are left with irreversible damage to their bodies.

If you're serious about it then you need to find something easily accessible and map it out... You can't just take a scarf and tie it around your neck and say hopefully this works. When I'm ready, I'm dying. That's it. No way around it. The odds of me surviving are for sure in the 1% region. And out of mercy they'd put me down.

If you want to make a gesture there are ways of doing it safely without risking death. It sounds like a lot of people want a quick escape on here but don't realize that a rushed decision on suicide can be life changing if you survive. For every successful suicide there are 19 failures or something like that. It's just not worth the risk if you aren't 110% sure you will perish.
yea, i think you're right. all my past attempts have failed because they weren't planned well or thought out. i'm lucky i don't have permanent damage already.

thanks

Reactions: lv-gras and IDontWantToBreathe