• Hey Guest,

We will never comply with any of OFCOM's demands or any other nations censorious demands for that matter. We will only follow the laws of the land of which our server is located, which is the US.

Any demands for censorship or requests to comply with the law outside of the US will be promptly ignored.

No foreign laws or pressure will make us comply with anti-censorship laws and we will protect the speech of our members, regardless of where they might live in the world. If that means being blocked in the UK, so be it. We would advise that any UK member gets a VPN to browse the site, or use TOR.

However, today, we stand up these these governments that want to bully or censor this website.

Fuck OFCOM, and fuck any media organization or group that think it's cool or fun to stalk or bully people that suffering in this world.

Edit: We also wanted to address the veiled threats made against a staff member in the UK by the BBC in the news today. We are undeterred by any threats, intimination, by the BBC or by any other groups dedicated to doxxing and harassing our staff and members. Journalists from the BBC, CTV, Kansas Star, Daily Mail and many other outlets have continuiously ignored the fact that many of the people that they're interviewing (such as @leelfc84 on Twitter/X) and propping up are the same people posting addresses of staff members and our founders on social media. We show them proof of this and they ignore it and don't address it.They're all just as evil as each other, and should be treated accordingly. They do not care about the safety of our staff members, founders, or administrators, or even members, so why would they care about you?

Now that we have your attention, journalists, will you ever address this? You've given these evil people interviews, and free press.

like-spoiledmilk

like-spoiledmilk

Jul 10, 2023
I'm so excited I started cleaning the house, haha. It's the best feeling ever to finally throw all my things away and know this will be over soon. Yippee! I can't wait to make a reservation at a fancy hotel and pickle in a pink bath.

That's all I really wanted to post. I'm just very happy and hopeful for the first time in a long while. I'll keep everyone updated on the big day.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: pthnrdnojvsc, nattanatta, lv-nii and 11 others
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I wish you all the best, I understand why you'd feel relieved.

Reactions: Zhendou and like-spoiledmilk
A

Aprilfarewell4

Wizard
Apr 9, 2024
I'm so excited I started cleaning the house, haha. It's the best feeling ever to finally throw all my things away and know this will be over soon. Yippee! I can't wait to make a reservation at a fancy hotel and pickle in a pink bath.

That's all I really wanted to post. I'm just very happy and hopeful for the first time in a long while. I'll keep everyone updated on the big day.
People frequently report feeling euphoria when they think they are going to commit suicide. They don't always go through with it once the high wears off. I'm not saying this is you, but it's very common people feel relief and the best they felt in a long time only to relapse and start the cycle over again or recover and move on.
The hotel and a pink bath.. it sounds like something a innocent person would want. Someone who shouldn't be suffering. Only the best people seem to suffer the worst. Take care.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: like-spoiledmilk, Zhendou and littleinsanity
dreamcatcher90

dreamcatcher90

Aug 3, 2024
and my sn finally has arrived :) feeling relieved indeed.

• Yay!
  • Hugs
Reactions: pthnrdnojvsc, nattanatta, Aprilfarewell4 and 1 other person
like-spoiledmilk

like-spoiledmilk

Jul 10, 2023
People frequently report feeling euphoria when they think they are going to commit suicide. They don't always go through with it once the high wears off. I'm not saying this is you, but it's very common people feel relief and the best they felt in a long time only to relapse and start the cycle over again or recover and move on.
The hotel and a pink bath.. it sounds like something a innocent person would want. Someone who shouldn't be suffering. Only the best people seem to suffer the worst. Take care.
Thank you for letting me know! I'll make sure to stay at least cognisant of how I'm feeling, then adjust from there. I bet it'll be at least a week before it arrives, in any case.

That's very sweet of you to say, though. I appreciate you :)

• Hugs
Reactions: Aprilfarewell4
nihilistic_dragon

nihilistic_dragon

Student
Aug 6, 2024
I am happy for you. Hope all goes well and you don't get a stupid welfare check or anything! And hope it's pure!!!

• Wow
Reactions: Aprilfarewell4 and like-spoiledmilk
depressia

depressia

скоро
Feb 29, 2024
мой приедет завтра...незнаю как себя почувствую после того как заберу

• Hugs
Reactions: like-spoiledmilk
mapleboy

mapleboy

sleepy...
May 22, 2023
Finally having that option open to you definitely brings a sense of comfort and peace, I'm happy for you, OP! I feel awkward asking but could you pm me your source if you're in the U.S? Can't seem to find any that don't ship exclusively to businesses.

A

Aprilfarewell4

Wizard
Apr 9, 2024

I wish you all the best, I understand why you'd feel relieved.
Have you ever considered SN? I see you post a lot on here. Is SN just not something you feel is reliable enough? I know every single one of us seriously wanting out would take N in a second. We all deserve that bare minimum. I don't know of anything besides SN that isn't especially violent. Initially I was going to shoot myself, and I suppose if it starts going haywire with the SN I react badly or something I'll just shoot myself as fast as I can. I don't know if you'll even respond but I wanted to ask.

tauntisha

tauntisha

i found solace in my own solitude.
Aug 11, 2024

please be warey of the fact that when the euphoria of this passes, you may end up changing your mind

nevertheless, i wish you the best of luck, stranger.