M0xyS

M0xyS

Broken mind in a broken dimension
Jun 28, 2020
And I'm happy. I hope ctb between September and 30th December (my birthday, to be precise).
I'm just organizing everything, erasing/encrypting my devices, ending my rent, finding a new family for my cats (even if this is totally breaking my heart, I love them more than anything) and all paperwork to avoid being a burden to people around me even after I passed.

Going to follow Stan's guide with 2 days, got already all meds (the one I could buy otc in France), booking an hotel room, putting a note.

Knowing that everything is organized and soon fully available makes me so happy. I could end finally stop fighting to stay alive for others, and just think about myself and my own feelings. I want that relief for now 10 years of chronic depression, treatment resistant, 7 years after my first ctb attempt, I'm more ready than ever.

Wish me luck ❤️

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Busoccupant, Zappfe lover, Chiyuki99 and 2 others
Chiyuki99

Chiyuki99

a nightmare dressed like a daydream
May 28, 2019
Wishing you lots of luck and sending you love and strength!

I will order my SN soon too...

• Love
Reactions: M0xyS
K

kittie

Jul 13, 2020
I been trying to order SN but I'm getting "sold out" or not shipping to uk. So happy you been able to get what you're needing. May you find your peace.
I've been reading up on the CO method and think I've sussed it out, hoping to achieve soon :)

• Love
Reactions: M0xyS
M0xyS

M0xyS

Broken mind in a broken dimension
Jun 28, 2020
SN arrived at my home, but I'm stuck at a friend's place who's afraid of me going to ctb.

I'm in a f*cking dead end, I don't want to hurt my friends, but every day is a nightmare, I don't want to suffer anymore.

I was not able to remove my stuff from home, I can't organize myself because someone knows my plans, he catched me at my worse and he got the words out of my mouth. He stopped me from giving my cats to another family. I still didnt stopped my rent.

I guess this is going freestyle.

• Aww..
Reactions: rt1989526