• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

dogbreath

dogbreath

Youre not even in the hole, are you?
Feb 13, 2023
Ordered food grade one and I don't feel happy or relief or anything like that. It just feels like something I had to do, it was the next step I had to take. I guess I mostly feel confident, Like confident in my decision. Used my debit card and ngl worried about random charges being made and worried about seller getting caught, but idc atp I'm tired and done with it all.

I don't want to change. I don't want to make an effort to change. I am a mean person who lacks empathy. I am selfish and only care about myself. I am extremely lazy as well. I hate thinking, prefer to turn my brain off and watch brain rotting content. I think it's good that I'll be gone.

Idc if my family will be sad, I was always the black sheep. They don't know the real me.
I'm just glad sn isn't illegal.im just impatient and want my package already lol. Im not gonna commit suicide immediately though, still a lot of planning to do, just want the package in my hands thats all.Didn't feel like searching for dmc so stuck with sd 👍

(Pls don't message me asking for the site. Its not that hard to find.)

Reactions: Praestat_Mori, Lostandlooking, DeIetedUser4739 and 2 others
dogbreath

dogbreath

Youre not even in the hole, are you?
Feb 13, 2023
Ordered yesterday and just received my tracking number today....label was created in uh...a country I didnt expect???😭😭 so scared of getting scammed LOL, did I use the wrong SD site??idk we'll see

Last edited: