twitchymouse

twitchymouse

hows the gutter doing?
Feb 19, 2023
been going through a really intense depressive episode the last several weeks. Finally managed to clean my disgusting room just now. there was rotting food and coffee everywhere. its all gone now, I've got a candle going and i also removed the blankets blocking the natural light from my room. i cleaned most of the rest of the house too, accept the kitchen because i hate doing dishes and i know my roommates will take care of it. i also brushed my teeth and washed my hair for the first time in weeks. my mouth bled a lot but i feel so much better. i have some friends coming over to watch movies and I'm really happy i can welcome them into a clean space. I've also been learning HTML code in my free time so i can make a webpage for myself like the old 90s - 00's ashers. pretty proud of myself for picking that up so quickly. anyways, lots of progress the last two days! pic attached is me admiring the flower I've grown over the last few months. her name is cordelia! IMG 1747
anyways, I'm pretty new to the forum! names mouse, feel free to dm me to talk about anything. i love you all

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: NumbItAll, M@fuyu, aSilentVoice and 14 others
themisbelow

themisbelow

they/them
Mar 5, 2023
woah, this is awesome! stuff like this really gives me a nudge to actually get up and do the same, I'm going through a pretty severe episode rn and my room has gotten pretty gross. I appreciate this post a lot, and I am also very proud of you :D

Reactions: aSilentVoice and twitchymouse
theboy

theboy

Illuminated
Jul 15, 2022
Epic!
Good vibes

• Hugs
Reactions: aSilentVoice, themisbelow, Venus13 and 1 other person
twitchymouse

twitchymouse

hows the gutter doing?
Feb 19, 2023
woah, this is awesome! stuff like this really gives me a nudge to actually get up and do the same, I'm going through a pretty severe episode rn and my room has gotten pretty gross. I appreciate this post a lot, and I am also very proud of you :D
you can do it! i believe in you. and thank you!

Reactions: aSilentVoice and themisbelow
MoonlitNight

MoonlitNight

bad at putting emotions into words
Feb 14, 2023
Thats great! I know how hard it is to get up from bed or move around some days and our body just feels like it cannot take it.
You fought through that day, each task must've been exhuasting huh? Im so proud of you! That flower looking really pretty and strong too. May i know what species it is?
Anyway, great job. I Hope you can keep up with it. Even if a relapse happens just know we'll be here for you! Hope you enjoy your progress.

• Hugs
twitchymouse

twitchymouse

hows the gutter doing?
Feb 19, 2023
Thats great! I know how hard it is to get up from bed or move around some days and our body just feels like it cannot take it.
You fought through that day, each task must've been exhuasting huh? Im so proud of you! That flower looking really pretty and strong too. May i know what species it is?
Anyway, great job. I Hope you can keep up with it. Even if a relapse happens just know we'll be here for you! Hope you enjoy your progress.
thank you so much! it really is hard and you're so right it was all so exhausting. thank you for your nice words. I'm trying to understand that relapse is just part of the process. I'm proud of you too.

Cordelia is an amaryllis flower! she should sprout a few more flowers soon. I'm so happy with how she has grown! really easy to take care of too, i would recommend it for a good resilient plant that can withstand a lot (i had to travel a bit for sports and it survived my roommates trying to understand how to take care of it, bless their hearts lol)

thanks again for your kind words! <3

Reactions: aSilentVoice
Allen123

Allen123

Feb 28, 2023
Happy for you❤

Last edited:
K

kakapepe

Apr 1, 2023
Wow that flower is looking mighty fine! Keep it up brother :)

hungry_ghost

hungry_ghost

جهاد
Feb 21, 2022
Btw, Mimo and SoloLearn are some pretty good apps for learning Python and other things.