• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

N

No blackangel

Sep 18, 2022
20221011 131451
Also did a test with my blood, it turned dark brown immediately. Guess its the right stuff. Now I just have to overcome my SI. How to I wonder.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: blue_muse, AllAboard, lionetta12 and 3 others
MidnightDream

MidnightDream

Warlock
Sep 5, 2022
Congrats! How are you feeling now you've got it?

O

outrider567

Visionary
Apr 5, 2022
A sense of relief I imagine

Reactions: Sick of it all, No blackangel and On Replay
N

No blackangel

Sep 18, 2022
Closer to my goal. Frightened that my SI will kick in and that I'll be unable to go trough

• Hugs
Reactions: makethepainstop and Sick of it all
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
At least having the option of SN means that you have a way to exit this world for when the time is right, but it's understandable as to why you would have fears, after all ctb can still not be easy to go through with even if one has a method by their side. I wish you freedom from suffering.

Reactions: makethepainstop and No blackangel
thebunny

thebunny

be what they fear.
Aug 19, 2022
super glad for you! having the means to peacefully rest is quite a relief. it's alright to be scared, it's normal. not sure on how to help you overcome your SI—hell, i don't even know how i'll overcome mine. i just hope you get through these worries when you've finally decided when to go. i wish you the best of luck on your ctb endeavours. sending hugs!

Reactions: Sick of it all and No blackangel
N

No blackangel

Sep 18, 2022
I just hope that I wount fail. This methode seems pretty guaranteed if done propely. Ill fast for 8 hours prior and use ondazetron as antiemedic. Hotel most likely.

• Love
Reactions: makethepainstop
N

No blackangel

Sep 18, 2022
Feels god to have what I need. My absolutely biggest issue is to get away for 24 hours.

blue_muse

blue_muse

Mage
Jan 31, 2021
Now you convenietly have death in your hands, it's just getting your head around dying to reduce SI.

Lost Magic

Lost Magic

Visionary
May 5, 2020
I believe benzos and propranolol (something similar) will help reduce some of the SI. I wish you peace.